I Want to Thank LONG TIME POSITIVE ACTIVE MEMBERS. And I Have One in Mind... Who, Mods Included, Have Helped Your Community Experience?

Since I started interacting, deciding on and settling in to what my place was going to be in the community took guidance. Most Social Media or Forums are SO FILLED with complaints and troll fight’s off topic, I had no idea this Healthy Alternative Existed!
Lets Call is " FDA Certified Organic Blogging"
From the start I received, like’s, replies, and the all important ATTENTION we are all looking for. Someone Actively being a POSITIVE FORCE OF GOOD. This was strange to me and I thought it was probably Bot related or Mods making Noobs feel comfy. That wasn’t what was happening… THE COMMUNITY CARES!

This bring’s me to my Topic-

Who in this community has or is someone that you feel allows this to be such an amazing place for like minds to collaborate? LET US KNOW!

Give a long or short answer, but I ask you Tag the Person('s) that you feel exemplifies the Zeitgeist of this AMAZING and SAFE PLACE.

Let the people know, Mods or Community Members, that they have helped allow you to enjoy all of the Magical Worlds DC has given us in a NEW and WONDERFUL WAY! BE AS MUSHY AS U WANT! :blush:
Just Let them know that something good is happening, when there is so much HORROR to open your eyes to daily.
Oh and to #DCU, THANK YOU as well. YOU ARE THE BEST BANG FOR YOR BUCK THE INTERNET HAS TO OFFER! PLUS YOU GIVE US MORE!

MY SHOUT OUT…HANDS DOWN:
@capo-mage
Thank you. For EVERYTHING AS A WHOLE AND EACH THING INDIVIDUALLY. This summery is for you to know, and for all to read.

Summary

Your presence, giving me like’s, replies, comment’s, advice, etc has all help me discover “Pr0fess0rz00m”. Your actions, your activity, the open nature of your profile that gives me something to emulate, it’s all become somewhat of a guide to who and what I want to be in this community. A participant and force of good, when so much nonsense is on these forums. YOu helped me learn right away that, unlike so many other platform’s, there is so much more then a chance to complain. I am grateful for that, as positive is so desperately needed now. I couldn’t not say thank you for your actions. I can’t not tell you that I look to you profile as a guide for good Community Behavior. I am short fused and used to complain on Twitter, much like so many others in the Comic World. Vlogger’s who WAIT for a tweet to exploit just to make a video “CALLING OUT” Kevin Smith or others that are HUGE parts of my Comic Life. The negativity isn’t with you and I appreciate that, so much I find it to be inspiring… :blush:
Keep it up! PLEASE, We need you.
I have one question.
I’m Italian American, 1st gen in born in the US. I want to ask about your name… Are you saying you’re the Capodecina of Magic? Cause if so, spot on handle selection!
Be Good and stay well. And Thank You.

31 Likes

oh man @capo-mage geez he’s the worst one!

Good folks on here:
@moro
@Vroom
@msgtv
@biff_pow
@Don-El
@TravisMorgan
@JLWWSM
@Reaganfan78

23 Likes

The Bat Fam
@Jay_Kay
@JeepersItsTheJamags
@AlexanderKnox
@ralphsix

The super kind king/Queens of thumbs ups @SuperBlueGrodd & @NYJt3

@CynicalPink and all the fantastic artist in the art club.

@Applejack, @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, and @MissInkBlot. I guess their okay too.

21 Likes

Oh I suppose @capo-mage but just because he was my first buddy on here. You know…I spoil you buddy :rofl:

Ok I’ve listed to many as it is, sorry I’m greedy.

13 Likes

Shout out to @Applejack for all the insight that helps me make my posts my own personal creations!
Thanks!

12 Likes

And welcome to the Thunder dome @PR0FESS0RZ00M :hugs:

10 Likes

Never to many!!! Spread the Love. I think if there was current event’s on the comunity i would never leave the site. Tell us about EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED MAKE THIS THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!

11 Likes

I’m ah…just not gonna tell em :rofl: don’t wanna feed any demons

9 Likes

Thanks to @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell for help with my case capital issues :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :anchor:

10 Likes

I swear, I really like it all. I don’t feel any sense of anything but HELP from ALL THE MODS!

8 Likes

Thanks Buddy, I was a monthly member for the content, till my unending use just made a yearly subscriber. My interaction in the community is the only positive from this Covid19 Crisis on Earth 1

8 Likes

I hear ya, was never one for FB or the other stuff, but this place is great! :hugs:

5 Likes

To my first Community friend, @nu52, the gods to my monsters.

9 Likes

My first three buddies on DCU:

My fellow podcast hosts and buddies from Biscuit Club

Also, @bladexoxo, I still think you deserve Community Hero!!!

12 Likes

You listed so many great ones, and I am honored that you listed me! My list pretty much rings true with yours, but I’d say I’d add, @carbon @FerroLad @Athena, and @bladexoxo for the community mafia game!

11 Likes

yeah sorry folks I got greedy with the list. And of course I would put you on the list people can always count on you to support their comments/threads :hugs:

4 Likes

lol, our lists are very close, I can’t believe I almost forgot @RainStormRiddles!

9 Likes

I tried to wittle down a list of my Top Ten, but I just can’t, so my answer is (as Gary Oldman said in Leon):

“EVERYYYYYOOOOONNNNE!”

I try not to play favorites. I don’t always succeed, but I do try. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

oh I don’t think anyone thinks it’s favoritism it’s a tight group and we all have fun. But I know what you mean at the same time. here have some butter :wink:

7 Likes

8 Likes