I try to stay active on here

I’m on alot because I don’t have away to know if someone commented

3 Likes

Yeah same

3 Likes

Maybe that was DCU’s secret plan all along? Force us to hunt down our threads and comments so we spend a lot of time here. But seriously I’m here a lot cause I love DC and this community. You guys are awesome. And yeah, I can’t find my stuff either lol!

5 Likes

Yes love you guys make it fun well I love DC universe

3 Likes

Lol…

1 Like

Just read a post where the notification issue was brought up, the moderator promised to pass the request on to the developers, so maybe it will happen.

3 Likes

Yeah I do too, I took one day but usually I’m on everyday lol Love DC & cannot wait to see this service evolve.

5 Likes

I didn’t expect to care about the community much but since the day I signed up, I’ve been here many times a day, every day.

4 Likes

Facts I feel you bro

1 Like

@tx85, I know right!!

1 Like

I know I’m more a one note type fan(kon-el),but I missed a couple days,cause i just forgot and I didn’t notice anything different,and yeah I’m sad that where I want to have my “go to” spot isn’t keeping my attention…yet.

Btw i find it is easier to NOT use the app,but just use the website version.you can save pages,highlight stuff,its all around easier.

I try to check out this “community” daily to see if their is anything interesting or productive discussions going on. But, I find most of the time it’s complaining (rightful issues, but many times just incessant whining), asking where the Firestick, PS4 and XBox One apps are. Also, there are so many hit and run posters.

Also, it doesn’t help that the current format of this forum makes it hard to have a more direct/interactive discussions with people.

1 Like

Like everyone complains about DC not releasing all of the Titans eps for binge

It’s a good community, i can only see it improving. There’s no toxic bs and not much negativity. That’s why i was so adamant about getting the mobile app fixed with the scrolling issue, b/c i check the boards regularly and it was hard to do that when the app would auto scroll back to the top.

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @DCUniversefunguy! I will be sure to let the rest of the mods know!

1 Like

@MOD Harleys Puddin

Could you please remove my comment further up the thread. I posted that from my phone and put the emoji of the guy with his hand raised, but it shows up really funny looking on my desktop. It’s bugging the crap outta me. I also think that the MODS do a wonderful job here and I am loving this community! I can’t wait to see what the future holds for this service!

1 Like

This is removed @RayneKing09 :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MOD Harleys Puddin,

Thank you!! You Rock!

1 Like

@DCUniversefunguy agreed, they do a great job —especially handling the onslaught of people complaining when the service first launched.

3 Likes