I thought we could access all past comics

I thought with this subscription, we could access and read all past DC comics. But when I search Batman it only shows 3 issues of the new 52 line. Can someone explain

Greed.

1 Like

Guys please keep in mind that this service is still in its infancy. The first years going to be the roughest, so have home patience and give it some time.

2 Likes

Already cancelled my subscription. Will renew it for one month when they have all the young justice episodes of season 3 then after watching the season cancel it again.

That was never said at all…

3 Likes

I am enjoying the service and not necessarily complaining, just wondering if I was misinformed or if it is just a glitch at the moment

Also shonen jump app service is in its infancy and for 1.99 a month you have unlimited access to their entire catalog past, present, and future.

1 Like

But Shonen Jump has been running for years. Creating an online app was not exactly hard for them. This app was built from the ground up as a comic AND video streaming service. You comments don’t seem to hold much merit, but yeah, way to stick it to DC for cancelling your sub, I’m sure they’re lost without you.

2 Likes

They won’t be lossed without me if they have fans that will support them no matter what. I’m not sticking it to DC in anyway by saying I’m cancelling my subscription. Just being honest that I can save more money by paying for something at a later time and once that is over save money again.

Also I have seen many threads of fans on these message boards saying they are unhappy with this service. Enough of them leave and DC is going to take notice.

Maybe, maybe not.

3 Likes

Well I thought my friends told me that you could, but after doing further research I see that it’s not the case. Not that I mind that much, I was more just on board for young justice, but also having access to all other shows is pretty awesome. Color me satisfied

We def need more comics added. All of Nee 52 please.

Same here, there is no point in reading the comics if the whole series is not available to read. Why would I read a bunch of 1 to 3 comic series? I couldn’t wait to read the NEW 52 series or a good number of the Rebirth series but it’s not going to happen. Plus they took down BAS and other old cartoon shows which means you cant even access all of the streaming content available. Gonna probaly remove my subscription and come back when this is better situated

2 Likes

I guess you guys haven’t noticed that they have started to bulk up the comics selection with several hundred titles in the last few days. They heard everyone’s complaints and are addressing them. Give it time. They can’t just snap their fingers and have everything pop up at once.

2 Likes

Also, what do you mean they took down Batman The Animated Series?!? It’s still on here. They took down some movies, but that’s it.