I take back what I said

I was pretty tilt after subscribing to DC universe and seeing that Titans held my fav characters Beastboy and Cyborg was just a carrot on a stick that never really paid off as I would have liked. I first couple episodes I was like ok I am done with DC universe this is terrible writing barely featuring my fav characters beast boy and not even featuring cyborg. But a couple epicly written episodes came through and was content but have still been to scared to watch any other real life version series.

As for all animated series so far… wow the young justice of course blows me away everytime on all aspects and all of its movies too Superman and Fatal Five wow. DC just does and will always know how to do animated production on terms of writing and execution.

In conclusion, I change my mind and am staying and will continue to pay for DC universe as long as I live in hopes they continue to make amazing animated content. <3

5 Likes

Hooray for that

2 Likes

Awesome, also lots of great Cyborg stuff on Doom Patrol

2 Likes

@msgtv You have to pay royalties to me if you want to use the word Awesome

2 Likes

Awesay, awesomeness, awechoo, awe felt the heck out of here

1 Like

@Awesome_Squid
Hate to be the bearer of bad news. “Awesome” is a late 16th century word, so it’s in the public domain.

(To paraphrase a Seinfeld character)
No royalties for you!!

1 Like

Glad you stuck with the service and found some stuff to your liking! If you are looking for Cyborg stuff, I would recommend Doom Patrol. Just as a fair warning, the writing is pretty out there, and it is definitely TV-MA, but it is also the most character driven superhero show or movie I’ve watched to date.

1 Like

@DeSade-acolyte But I was the one who came up with capitalizing the “A” in it! Nobody’s done that before! It’s unique!

1 Like

Glad you’re sticking around Aaron

1 Like