I Need a Bigger House!

Suncoast Motion Picture Company was a good joint to score swell swag at as well.

2 Likes

I must point out that not only is your collection amazing, but your floors are too! So gorgeous.

1 Like

I have Superman and Batman with the hood but as someone whose feet are always cold I had to bail. It was nice to have the appearance of abs though.

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush: I picked the floors out myself from Lowe’s. Oak driftwood maybe… I still have some boxes can check the name to make sure if ya want. :blush:

1 Like

Cool collection! I don’t know what to do with mine. Before I got into collecting comics, which was about 2 years ago, I would nonstop read prose books. Now that I have so many comics, I don’t know where to put them lol.

1 Like

haha nice collection. I also need a bigger house for my collection.

1 Like

I’ve been reading/collecting since I was 9, I’m (cough cough) now. Lol. Still have em all! I keep mine in plastic totes ( which you can get anywhere) in the “office”…

And thanks!!

2 Likes

Thanks! Um… I still have tons packed away.

2 Likes

Amazing I know how long it takes to build up a good
Collection I have been collecting yu-gi-oh cards since I was 3.

2 Likes

I love your flying graysons poster, and your statues are awesome too, especially injustice 2 Batman!
Also welcome back @Oddsack!

3 Likes

This is legit! I love seeing everyone’s collections!

2 Likes

Cool, you should free some of them from their packaging

2 Likes

I have two rooms full of books plus a bottom room in my basement most of my figures are packed away otherwise I wouldn’t have any free space…

1 Like

I here ya man. I’m the same way. Two rooms upstairs packed with comics, some stuff displayed and bunch more in totes! And I keep getting stuff! :grimacing:

1 Like

Nice collection @NightWing441984