I Made a List of the Entire New 52 Run

Not sure if you guys can see this but here’s the list for the entire run of the new 52 I made in order of continuity. 2810 issues. Took me 4 days off and on to create!
New 52 list in continuity order

7 Likes

I tried looking at it but the link didn’t work. Maybe the list is private. Nevertheless, that’s amazing! Must have taken a lot of time to do

I flipped the switch. I’m pretty sure it was not private. Try it again. Yes it took me 4 days to do it.

1 Like

It keeps saying there’s nothing at that link on the app and on the computer. I also tried just looking at your profile and I still can’t see it. Maybe it’s just me, hope it works out

This is what it looks like when I click on it.

Nevertheless I have not read the new 52 yet aside from a little bit of Batman, Nightwing, and Batgirl. Is there any characters or stories you would recommend me read?

Yeah sorry it looks like it doesn’t like sharing just by using a URL. Maybe a future update they’ll allow us to share it!

1 Like

I’ve been reading the entire New 52 in order here on DC Universe and have been using this as my source to know what to read next:

https://comicbookreadingorders.com/dc/new-52-reading-order-part-1/

I think it’s been great so far and would really recommend the Jonah Hex books (All-Star Western), Voodoo, O.M.A.C. and Animal Man. Those have been my favorites so far.

2 Likes

I remember Voodoo being a lot of fun. That book was my first and last experience with that character. I did see there was Voodoo on DCU so that will be read one day.

1 Like