I Made a Flash-Themed Typewriter

Awesome, nice work

4 Likes

I created the lightning shapes and found a flash PNG image. Then I used Cricut to cut the shapes out. I happened to have yellow colored vinyl. I wasn’t sure what to put on and maybe I’ll add to it.

9 Likes

I sanded it down some, then used primer, then a cherry red paint. There’s yellow spray on the inside as well. Then an acrylic clear coat. I think the best thing to do is to take the time to do light coat and wait and then do it again. Takes longer but worth it.

8 Likes

You got skills girl! :joy:

4 Likes

That’s awesome.

2 Likes

@ctrl.flirt.del that is beyond cool never wanted a typewriter before that kind of does make me want to get one. So are you the fastest typeset alive! Again your typewriter is beautiful like going through the speedforce at sundown.

4 Likes

Nicely done! That looks amazing!!!

3 Likes

That is awesome

3 Likes

So Great!! My Good Friend, DJ ICE D LOVES Watching The Flash, On The CW. I Wish Brian Tong & Sabrina Would Be In The New DC Daily Deluxe, w/Sam Humphries, Echo Kellum, Hector Navarro, Clarke Wolfe, Whitney Moore (I’m In Team Whitney, My Younger Brother Aquaguy Is w/Team Clarke), Sam Levine, Tiffany Smith And Harley Quinn Smith! I LOVE How Stargirl Told Dr. Mid-Nite That The Goggles Were Going To Be Repaired, Better Than Good As New, w/A Very Cool Modification, In The Season 1 Finale Of STARGIRL!! I MISS Ruby Rose, As Kate Kane/BATWOMAN…She Was PERFECT In John Wick: Chapter 2, As Was Kal Penn, In Superman Returns! Isn’t Batsun Really Dan Takahashi, From GOTHAM CITY/San Francisco? And Isn’t There An Asian Green Arrow, From The Future, Ed Magampat, From STAR CITY/Los Angeles? Booster Future Is So Cool! I Call Him That, The Cool White Guy, All The Time…JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED FOREVER!!

3 Likes

“Type writer type” lmaoo, very clever. I love what you did to the typewriter

3 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

Amazing typewriter, and clever user name!

4 Likes

This is awesome! Does it make you type faster? :wink:

3 Likes

Cool! You’re very creative.

4 Likes

Very slick!

4 Likes

Impressive, but how many words per second can you do?

5 Likes

Awesome job on the typewriter!

3 Likes

That is a neat type writer Barry Allen is on of the other hero’s I love

3 Likes

That’s a work of art

6 Likes

Oh that’s so cool!!!

5 Likes