I’m The Question, hero of Hub City. AMA

Well, one of us was trained by Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva. The other wasn’t even able to fight off the NYPD.

4 Likes

Will I ever defeat Batman?

I’m afraid not. He’s just more stubborn than you are.

2 Likes

Question do you think Penguin will ever change from a villain to a hero?:penguin: Sometime I wish he was a goodguy.

They say every person is the hero of their own story. Oswald Cobblepot’s story is a personal tragedy, but not one that justifies the terrible things he’s done. As I once told a certain presidential candidate, A=A. Penguin is Penguin. And no matter how much they flap, they never fly.

5 Likes

I think I saw a guy that look like me I think he from earth three what should I do

I’m glad you asked, RS #1. Consider this a public service announcement. In this world, we always run the risk of running into an alternate version of ourselves from another reality bent on either replacing us or dominating our world. Or, they could simply bear a coincidental resemblance. Here’s the best way to check!

Flash Fact: every reality exists superimposed on every other, but vibrating at a different frequency. Which means your alternate Earth doppelgänger vibrates at a different frequency than you do. So here’s what I do: try bumping into them quickly, brushing their shoulder and mumbling an apology. If you don’t feel anything, you’re probably fine. But if you experience an uncanny vibration, please call your local Justice League hotline number and tell them it’s a Code 29. A representative will investigate your claim and assess the threat from there. And you’ll have my thanks for remaining vigilant.

3 Likes

Hey Question, with Doom Patrol coming soon, I was curious, Has Robotman ever face Metallo? Since they were both humans that turn into a robots, I think it’d be interesting if they did! :robot::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Does Bob Crane exist in the New 52/Rebirth continuity?

An intriguing question, my Reaganomic friend – and one answered by Paul Kupperberg in 1988. Metallo, envious of Robotman’s superior form, takes on The Doom Patrol in a two part story told in Doom Patrol (1987-) #10, and continued in Superman (1986-) #20.

Sadly, only the first half of the story is collected on this digital premises. I will endeavor to procure the second half of this tale for your enlightenment.

MisfitHighlander: Robert Crane does indeed have a place in the New 52, albeit one removed from the main stage. In the New 52’s “Earth 2: World’s End” comic series, set within the similarly designated reality, Robert Crane was a scientist working on the Red Tornado project to defeat the army of Darkseid, and is ultimately responsible for saving Lois Lane’s life by uploading her consciousness into the prototype. Later, Crane is crushed in the fallout of a battle between Doctor Fate and a brainwashed Superman, only to undergo a similar twist of fate when Mr. Terrific (Terry Sloan) places his own surviving brain into a robotic body.

The Earth 2 comics are unavailable on the service at this time, so I wish you the best of luck in seeking them elsewhere.

1 Like

I don’t know how I didn’t see that comic! Thankyou Question, I’m going to read it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Earth 2 is a swell series.

Queries: what came first, the chicken or the egg? Is the glass half full or half empty?

According to many ancient Indo-European cultures, all of reality was hatched from a cosmic egg. So one could say that the egg came before everything.

As for the glass: it is retaining 50% capacity.

3 Likes

Mister Q, What movie does Ben Affleck like more, Justice League or BvS?

Batman v Superman, but only because he wasn’t needed to go back for reshoots.

4 Likes

Makes sense.

Hi Question, I was wondering, why do I keep dreaming about visiting DC Community board and seeing everybody calling me bad names or saying bad stuff about me? Am I on this board too much and need to stop coming here once a while?

Take it from me, Reaganfan: a little bit of paranoia is good for you. It keeps you on your toes for when the enemy comes to call. They really are watching you.

But when I seek a change in perception, I’m no stranger to changing my face. Perhaps a new username is in order. Political opinions can run quite hot, and publicly identifying oneself with any politician alive or dead is bound to draw scrutiny.

4 Likes

Mr. Question huge fan, first time writer. What was in that letter Jim gave to Pam in “The Office”?

Nuclear launch codes. The the paper salesman you know as “Jim” was actually a cover identity for secret agent Jack Ryan. It was a symbolic act to demonstrate his complete trust in Pam, but he was found out by his superiors and countermanded it to recover it at all costs.

5 Likes