I’m screaming because of Young Justice ...

Y’ALL! JASON TODD!!! I called it was him as soon as I saw him but I mostly out of hope and wasn’t expecting to actually be right! And baby Dami is there too :sob: I love this show!

10 Likes

I got super excited also. I bet you Damian won’t take too long to make an appearance as Robin. They’ll probably use time travel to do so.

3 Likes

Oh my god I’m so excited for Jason to be a part of this show I’ve been hoping for him since we saw the memorial.

2 Likes

Even with the al Ghul family out of the business (League of Shadows and the Light), they still find a way to troll the Bat Family.

2 Likes

OH MY GOD I JUST WATCHED AND I AM SUPER HAPPY

2 Likes

I still can’t believe they actually teased SO MUCH in just 3 episodes!

3 Likes

Also the bat family is taking over lol

3 Likes

I swear in the episode I was wondering who the hooded “ninja” was during the fight then afterwards boom he says Grayson and I lost it lol

2 Likes

Im soo happy, Oracle is in this and we finally got to SEE her.

2 Likes

Ras is no longer head of the league or part if the light is atonement for what happen to Jason and his part in it. I wonder if we will see red hood this season or are the setting up another time lapse fo another season

1 Like

I’m happy you’re happy. I’m ecstatic over New Genesis, Apokolips & the League of Shadows myself. I can’t wait to see where they go with it, & the creators saying this was definitely a more adult themed season then the previous 2 has me over the moon & in JLA headquarters, the watchtower.

1 Like

I freaked out! I didn’t expect that we get Dick, Babs, Tim, Jason, and Damian in YJ.

2 Likes

With how many episodes are left this season I wouldn’t be surprised if we see him as red hood towards the end

2 Likes

The bat family is taking over!

2 Likes

The door is open now for an utrh storyline of some kind in YJ, and I’m so excited for it!! Even if it happens next season with a time jump (I hope we DO get another season… has anyone heard whether another season was announced?)

Its only the second week of airing so I hope another season gets announced soon, especially so that there is not a huge break between seasons because animation takes forever. I like that they have 3 episodes a week since it gives us a hours worth of content, but also kind of sucks since then we only have two more weeks until it takes a break and in 2 weeks we are going to be like 1/2 way done already

1 Like

I’m pleased but… concerned. I can’t tell if that was just a throwaway moment or if they’re actually planning to take this Jason business anywhere. The pacing so far this season has been a bit strange, in my opinion, and I don’t exactly know how quickly time is passing, or for that matter how long it’ll take Jay to recover from the Lazarus Pit enough and settle into the Red Hood. Looks like he’s physically doing alright, but that role is as much mental as it is anything. So far we’ve had six episodes and several beginnings of what might be subplots, so the Red Hood plot has some competition here, but it’s definitely worth perking your ears up, I suppose.

2 Likes

It might be a story point that will either be resolved offscreen or in the next time jump. However, the full 26-episode season is allowing the writers / showrunners to add these side stories, finally finishing up or continuing housekeeping items that did not fit into Season 2.

1 Like

Jason Todd is one of the best Robins to do it in my opinion (other than Dick of course). But I am hoping that they do a Batman family arc. Now that they’ve introduced so Batman characters, there’s a lot that can be covered in the show in the future.

1 Like