I’m proud of all of you guys and girls, WE DID IT!!

We actually got them to bring back Young Justice and now it’s here and I couldn’t be any more excited for what’s to come. Just saw the 1st 3 episodes and loved everything about it. Loved the tone,darkness and adult theme to it. Loved seeing some of the old members and some of the newer faces, also love the fact that things are going bad for the team and League right now as it makes for a better story when you see how they overcome the hardest obstacles and win their greatest battles. Still need to see the rest of the team and League. So glad they chose to release 3 episodes a week one episode would’ve had me real upset. Connor proposed congrats to him and M’gann lol, Artemis is either going out with clone Roy or just helping him raise her sisters child I believe she’s just helping. Aqualad as leader of the league is going to need time for me to get used to but overall loving it so far and can’t wait to see what happens next. What do you like or dislike about season 3 so far and who or what you hoping to see? let me know

8 Likes

Loved everything about it

1 Like

It really is great, but I am a little concerned over the death toll…

1 Like

Tell me about it!!! I’m not okay about the whole Roy thing, they changed his name like whatttttttttt😭 I need more info mannnn.

1 Like

I was hoping for Halo, Geo-Force & some new faces. After seeing Katana & Oracle were confirmed, Halo & Geo were the 2 I hoped would be on it. I got all that already plus Plastic Man etc. Cant wait to see Katana in action, plus I’m excited b/c the theme in the past on YJ is to slowly integrate more characters. I’d be ok with what I’ve seen in only 3 episodes character wise. So I know I’m going to love this season. Also, it was great that they had it set just like Batman & the outsiders. On a # of things, including the fact that Black Lightning was having trouble accessing his powers. In the comic it’s b/c he accidentally killed an innocent while fighting off criminals. Katana was the mother figure for Halo & I hope that stays the same. Can’t wait to see Halo in her classic white/rainbow suit & hair.

1 Like

We should all dance around like Woody and fruends did in Toy Story after Sid took off. “We did it, we did it!”

I’d like to thank the folks at WB TV and Animation for bringing it back too. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Louisiana K18

Love that JL & JLU Hawkgirl as an avatar, it looks sweet & I love that depiction of her in those shows.

1 Like

Does anyone know how the fans advocated to get YJ3 back?

I’m kinda hoping we can take similar action to get Constantine and Green Lantern the Animated Series back…

1 Like

Awesome and I’m so hyped for what’s coming next. I am a DC 51 year old baby teaching my Granddaughter for the next Generation

3 Likes

JL, if I recall correctly it was largely due to the home video performance of Young Justice (in particular how well it did on Netflix) and the fan outcry that brought it back.

If petitions go up for the return of either (in particular GL) I’m signing them ASAP.

2 Likes

Vroom & JL

You’re right. There’s an article in News section explaining whole thing. JLWWSM, just tagged u in case u hadn’t seen the article yet, but I’m sure u have. Just thought I’d let u know if not.

1 Like

#SavedYoungJustice

1 Like

There was a fairly big online campaign to save both, google Save GLTAS and YJ Week 3, I still have hope for GLTAS

1 Like