I love you Titans, but that Bruce Wayne

“Bruce…Wayne! N’est-ce pas?”

“Most of the time.”

3 Likes

BTW, love the Alexander Knox profile! Yeah that’s how I’ve been trying to see him when I watch, as some kind of elseworlds Adam West Batman, loved the Batusi in the earlier Bruce Wayne episode!

2 Likes

I think the actor does a good job, but I do admit I can buy him as a retired Batman. But as one who is clearly supposed to be active and out in Gotham kicking butt on a nightly basis it has required some suspension of disbelief.

7 Likes

I’m not digging it. He’s stiff in most of the fight and doesn’t carry himself like Bruce Wayne (the crosses legs in the diner screamed it). The likeness of Adam West May please some, but in my opinion Adam West was the worst Batman and contributes to an inaccurate stereotype of such an amazing character.

7 Likes

I’ve read plenty of Golden and Silver Age Batman comics that make West’s Batman look like the Batman Who Laughs by comparison.

2 Likes

I saw someone on Reddit say that the Bruce Wayne fight with Dick Grayson scene on Titans was the best live action Batman related fight scene ever​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Fair point. Especially when you take certain panels out of context.

Never cared for Bale. Adam West is Batman, period. Keaton was an excellent Bruce Wayne. I was against Afleck, but I was wrong, he’s the best movie Bruce & Batman. My ranking is Afleck, Keaton, Kilmore, Bale and Clooney. The Titans Batman is great, they’re clearly building up to Bruce handing off the mantle in a couple of seasons.

8 Likes

Glen is a great actor and glad to have his star-power but I feel like he is too thin and too old relative to Dick Grayson’s apparent age.

8 Likes

I honestly thought he was Alfred when I first saw him. I like his take but I can’t see this guy leaping off a 80 story building into a army of thugs and going hands on. Probably my biggest disappointment with Titans.

7 Likes

I’m just trying to imagine the Titan’s Batman still having to get to Tim Drake then have Damian Wayne… He’ll be using a walker training Damian.

11 Likes

I was enjoying that fight sequence, until Bruce threw what looked like the lamest punch ever, but Dick still sold it like his name was Flair.

9 Likes

Yeah Dick looked great. Brenton his perfect, just needs better writers for him.

3 Likes

Me too

3 Likes

Yes I completely dislike him as Bruce Wayne: for one Batman should not be that old , Batman does not have a British accent he has a American \ continental accent from being around Alfred , all the traveling that has n still does. Bruce Wayne / Batman is not really funny n witty when he is with close friends when he is in public yes, I know that not the real Bruce it’s just dicks mental projection.

1 Like

Batfleck over every previous Batman

6 Likes

Absolutely :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

I think bale was good but I think my favorite live action actor was for sure Michael Keaton

1 Like

Well in this series clearly Jason Todd will be the last robin. This Bruce is about five years away from the beyond years.

3 Likes

And I’m fine with that. I find it a tad dubious that the same Batman could have so many Robins, anyway. (And don’t get me started on how the New 52 gave him all of those Robins in the span of 5 years!)

2 Likes