I LOVE THE CW

Today I was watching a show called Legacies, a spin-off of Vampire Diaries and The Originals, and they totally surprised me. I already thought the show was awesome. I know tons of people on here will hate that I watch it in the first place but it’s a dope show and very complete and cohesive. Anyways, in episode 4 a kid has a nightmare and in it Grodd is about to kill him. GORILLA GRODD. In a TV show about witches and vampires and werewolf’s! I love that the CW can do this legally. They do it all the time in Supernatural but this was just pure awesomeness. Anybody else watch this series?

4 Likes

Please turn about face to the nearest wall so we may stone you with Kryptonite rocks. Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day

:slight_smile:

Ignore that man behind the curtain. Your happiness is all that matters.

3 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

1 Like

So, Gorilla Grodd is on Legacies? Wha…
Any, enjoy your shows, that’s what they’re there for

2 Likes

I’m not up to date on any of the cw shows. I watched a few seasons of flash and arrow, but that’s about it. That being said, I always did appreciated the cw’s unique ability to do crossovers and such. They really do know how to organize their shows well.

1 Like

Legacies, I’ve been meaning to watch it. A couple momths ago, I had the CW app installed and kept seeing these awesome pics and I was like “What is this???” I clicked on each one and each led to Legacies.

I had it on my mental Watch List but kinda forgot lol Now I know what show to start tomorrow night. Thanks!

1 Like

What is Legacies about? Never heard of it

1 Like

^ nvm… …

He answered it in the first line of the post :joy:

1 Like

I will admit that the crossovers in CW are surprisingly really good. I believe one of them had a storyline that I didn’t really care for, but it was still a crossover! So watching this, and all I can think of is: this looks reaaaally expensive to do.

@Maddox

Some hot chicks and guys with raging hornones, basically at a school for the gifted. They are werewolves, vampires and witches. Kinda a Harry Potter meets Goosebumps vibe with nearly every spell starting with the word “Imperium!!”

I’m 5 episodes in and gotta say, so far, I’m impressed. I like that every episode so far has had them fending off a different monster.

Just missing one species at the school in my opinion - Immortals! But maybe that would make everything too easy. I also hope they add a girl who’s a ghost.

1 Like

@gibbyhertz eh… Not my style then. Sounds cool though! Never really got into the vampire drama.

Supernatural I was into for a few seasons and then it just kept going and going lol. Those brothers have died 6 different times in different ways xD

1 Like

I need to watch Supernatural after Legacies then, I only ever hear good things about it!

They r on their last season. I believe it’s season 11 or 12. I stopped at season 7