I love sour Bane

20200212_152619

17 Likes

His characterization in the animated Harley Quinn is always stealing scenes on the show!

7 Likes

NOW LET US SEE WHOSE NAME lS BANG!

7 Likes

He has been a great Bane in the show.

3 Likes

I seriously want more Stemming from Harley Quinn. Ive been telling close friends that have seen the show What would be a great Second Induction to this beautiful world of Harley Quinn. Id love seeing Bane team up with someone. I mean we have basically seen a Majority of all the DC Heros and Villains, Looking at their designs I could see endless possiblities on what they could do next. What would you like to see other show Emerge like Harley Quinn???

4 Likes

Itā€™s hard to say. Part of what I love about the show is itā€™s Venture Bros. style of writing, where it can look at comic book tropes and make fun of them, but still love them. Itā€™s not just ā€˜arenā€™t comics ridiculousā€™ itā€™s ā€˜arenā€™t comics ridiculous and isnā€™t that awesome?ā€™. To that end I think an interesting take would be to see this world from the heroesā€™ perspective. It couldnā€™t be from one of the perspective of one of the established heroes, though. It would need to be someone more on the side lines, so I think setting a show around the Wonder Twins would fit nicely. Theyā€™re in the Justice League (or at least hang around with them), but no one thinks they are ā€˜realā€™ heroes, so they can be snarky but aspirational and show a side of the heroes we donā€™t often see. I think thereā€™s a lot of potential there.

2 Likes

I like his style, he is one of my favorite characters on the show besides the main character Harley and of course Clayface, and Poison Ivy.

4 Likes

I seriously love Bane and King Shark. I like this show brings me so much joy and anytime those two are on screen they just absolutely steals all my attention.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Heā€™s consistently been making me laugh. I do agree that heā€™s one of the best parts about the show along with King Shark.

5 Likes

ā€œCaffeine is my reckoningā€. I need that mug.

7 Likes
4 Likes