i love DC Universe!!!

The app just started guys and it has plenty of content, not sure why everyone is complaining . Give them time , I’ve seen alot of improvement since launch day…

15 Likes

Exactly, people need to relax. I dont have a fire tv app but i am not losing it. Netflix wasn’t the giant it was over night. Time people…time.

2 Likes

YES!! I’m having so much fun. Reading comics I’ve never read before and getting to watch some of my favorite movies. Can’t wait to see what they have for us in the future. I’m in it all the way!!

3 Likes

I am having a lot of fun so far. Everything i want is here :wink:

3 Likes

This has more than what I was anticipating. I’m very happy.!

3 Likes

I love this app can’t wait for original content

2 Likes

Agreed. So far any comic I’ve wanted to read has had every issue. The ones like OLD Action or Detective I think sampling is just fine, I’m never going to get through them anyway.

The price youd pay separately to pull all this content, if you could even find all of it, would be WAY more than the cost of membership.

Honestly, even if you didn’t preorder and get the extra month, at $8mo, c’mon people. Are you telling me you haven’t spent more and gotten less on something else? The value is incredible even before you start adding the original shows! Glad to see a positive thread for once.

1 Like

I certainly wouldn’t cancel at this point in time. I’ve enjoyed the shows that are available and, while limited, have enjoyed the opportunity to read some great comics. Are there problems? Yes. The key to DC Universe’s success will be how fast they can address some of the bigger issues that are irritating their subscribers.

1 Like

I agree. I like it. I knew going in the comic selection would be limited. I knew the CW shows would not be on here. I am waiting for the new shows that will start next month. They gave me 3 months free so I see nothing to complain about. Would I like to see the comics section be more like Marvel Unlimited? Most definitely. I would even pay more for the service if that happened. But overall right now it is pretty much what i expected.

1 Like

I’m loving the service so far and think things are pretty good for a platform that is just starting out. It’s not perfect and there are a lot of issues that need to be addressed but I think all of that will change eventually as they work out the bugs and start adding content like the new shows they have planned. I’m also enjoying reading some of the older comics they have on here that I’ve never had the chance to read before. I know a lot of people were expecting this to be something like Marvel Unlimited but I never had the sense that the comics section here would be anything close to that so I’m not disappointed with that like others are. I signed up for a year and have three free months so I’m not even all that upset yet about things like the bugs the app has or the fact that it isn’t available for use on certain devices yet. I’m at least willing to see what happens within the subscription year plus those free three months before I decide to quit the service altogether.

1 Like

I love it too i just wish i could actually watch it. The device availability is a big joke.

I love it. Off to good start

1 Like

I enjoy every bit of it, from watching TV shows, movies and read Comic books! DC Comics has done a great job, yes there may be a few problems, just give them time it’ll get better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think the community aspect itself is a lot better than I thought it would be to. I check out DC daily everyday and I’m very slowly watching the original Superman TV show from the 50s. I’m also participating in the book club that was started in the comics discussion area that was fun.

1 Like

For devices I use my Android phone , Roku and also have a 10 inch and a 7-inch tablet that I’m using it for , not all the same time of course.