I LOVE All Star Games

Welcome to the DCU Community. I’m in the same boat as you, never played one but this show sure makes you want to

3 Likes

Welcome @iron_gargoyle. Woods is great fun in this game, no idea who his character really is.

2 Likes

@dave619.82916 welcome to the community. Sam has definitely put effort into this. The DCU Daily podcast has an interview with Freddy Prince Jr. who said he’s played with Sam before and that’s why they asked him.

2 Likes

Seems like a great gimmick for a show and probably doesn’t cost much to make good idea DC

5 Likes

Welcome to the service @caeann49.64578, I am hoping it not costing much to make means more episodes relatively quickly.

3 Likes

Agreed! I’ve always been a fan of Sam

2 Likes

The only RPG show I have watched was Critical Role until now , I now have a new favorite RPG show to watch and frantically wait for the next episode. Thanks Freddy and Sam.:grin:

5 Likes

I never played DC Heroes RPG but I’ve played Vampire, D&D and others, so watching this show brings all those fun memories back. A great show! Hope they continue it and add in a few more players!

3 Likes

I have really enjoyed All Star Games so far. Reminds me of times passed. Looking forward to more Role playing fun.

3 Likes

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed these every Friday. I hope they do more campaigns!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Jon Lee Brody here. Director of DC Universe All Star Games. Came across this message board and wanted to drop in and say hey and give huge thanks to you all. It truly means a lot to me that you’re watching and enjoying the show! You all rock! Good vibes always! :pray::green_heart:

12 Likes

Loving this show too-- put it on on a lark the other day and now the whole family is hooked!

3 Likes

I was sure Katie was Huntress before you said that

1 Like

I absolutely agree. I haven’t seen him since he was the bad guy on smallville. What a great job he’s doing! I am VERY excited about this show!

1 Like

I know it’s a long shot, but you’re not, perhaps, connected somehow to a famous and prolific lettercol submitter who called him/herself TM Maple, are you?

I would find that just awesome.

1 Like

I would love to see a downloadable version on The Breakfast League setting for me to run with my friends during the quarantine. This campaign setting hits me on so many feel-good nostalgia levels.

1 Like