I’ll say it

The new Young Justice is just aight to me.

What I like: all the New Gods stuff. They do a good job of making the Tech creepy and otherworldly, even the super cycle. Stuff gods make should be creepy and weird. I am excited that it looks like we’re headed to a Final Crisis kind of scenario, with the VR headsets

What I don’t like: super self actualized Superboy. Boring. I know he has a Super Mind and all, but he has no edge. And stop trying to get a millennial rom-com, sitcom vibe. Even the action isn’t as intense as before. AND, I can’t figure out when this is taking place. It seems like new 52 or rebirth, but clearly Darkseid hasn’t invaded earth, let alone killed and reborn on earth.

Of course, I’m still gonna watch. Maybe Batman will take halo and the rest, form the outsiders and set them on the trail of nth metal.

Be patient. It’s literally just starting & I highly doubt it’s not gonna be incredible. Imagine I’m speaking in a kind, calming voice, cuz that’s the tone I’m trying to convey. I’m with u on the New Gods, I can’t wait. As far as the rest goes. I don’t share your disappointment. I absolutely love it & nitpicking 1or 2 things is like complaining about 1 particle of paint in a masterpiece painting.

3 Likes

Go away

It’s “taking place” 2 years after the last season. Don’t try to measure up the events to the comics; it’s its own story, in its own separate universe.

4 Likes

@foodini, respect everyone’s opinion

4 Likes

Foodinis been putting “go away” all over & it always seems to be above my post. So idk if it’s meant for me or the thread. If it’s meant for me I don’t know what I did to ya’ person

3 Likes

abfgmsw
I hear ya’ & thanks for the kind words. I just looked, it’s just coincidence. It just so happened I went to 3 threads & all 3 said go away right above my post. Not that I would’ve ever noticed. It just happened to be 3 in a row I randomly went to. Then when Redhood mentioned it I was like man there it is again right above mine. Just b/c your paranoid don’t mean their not after u.

1 Like

abfgmsw

No need to apologize at all, the length was perfect & very inspiring. Thank u for saying so, & I’d reflect the same advice to u, but I can tell you’ve got it nailed on how to handle those issues. I’ve tagged u enough that I know you’re not following me, & I wouldn’t care if u did. You’ve always been more then kind, so the only time I’d ever have an issue is if someone was trolling me & beating me down by being disrespectful. Thanks again for all the advice & I’ll promise u I’ll take it all to heart & do my best to stop my self loathing.

1 Like

abfgmsw

I’d be down with that. Just discussing it does help tho. Thank u for recognizing & reaching a hand out. It’s good to get the weight off. I’ve never done social media, but I’ve heard some horror stories, to slightly exaggerate. This forum, (& I’m guessing cuz it’s the only online chat forum I’ve ever done) seems to be more controlled then the big names. I love the environment here. All like minds, & bashing is weeded out. Speaking as a minority in the online field, it’s a comfortable place to exchange ideas.

1 Like