I hope this isn’t just a rumor

Enough said.

3 Likes

What is the source on this?

3 Likes
2 Likes

I have no idea if it’s a good source or not. I was just browsing for a release date :rofl:.

3 Likes

I want Virgil to get actual screen time this season.

3 Likes

Agreed. The number of members is so large it’s hard to get them all screen time.

3 Likes

Based on some of the other articles on the site, this doesn’t seem like a particularly reliable source. Add in the fact that no other site seems to have reported on this in the last few days, and this really seems like just an unsubstantiated rumor

3 Likes

Now I feel like I clickbaited everyone.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say so. If that was the case, the title would’ve read something like WALLY WEST CONFIRMED FOR YOUNG JUSTICE SEASON 4?!?! (NOT CLICKBAIT)

3 Likes

Very fair point.

2 Likes

so hyped season 3 was the absolute best.

3 Likes

is it the same cast as before too lazy to look up old casts

2 Likes

I hope that this is true.

2 Likes

Nah, you didn’t. You’re good.

I hope Wally comes back, too but we’ll see. So long as they don’t try to be hip with the “trending” and other cringe-inducing stuff they did with Gar and his team, I think we’ll be good.

3 Likes

Idk how reliable this is because Kaldur’ahm isn’t Aqualad anymore. Remember he became Aquaman! Although I’m still hoping we get new Young Justice news soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Even if it’s legit, he could be a memory, head-injury-induced hallucination, or magical illusion.
Basically how he “returned” in Season 3.

1 Like

but if that was true… he would have to appear in almost every episode, so either a character has to be in a coma the entire time or some clutz it falling A LOT, and in wich case they wouldnt be working with the justicce league at all

1 Like

I want to give some context. Jason ALSO plays Forager, so his presence doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

2 Likes

It states that he plays kid flash.