I have been more active in the community here on DCU lately and its been great! (share best moments whilst on DC Universe)

About 3 or 4 days ago i made my first post within the community in the Fan Creation section ( I want to make a comic with help from all of you {check it out}). This thread is just here to tell you guys how much i appreciate this community, and how easy it is to get along with everybody.

Are there any moments on here that make you guys feel this same way?

3 Likes

Honestly, I owe it to an old friend that was on the DC All Access app. I joined the app looking for a place to start reading Green Lantern comics and the rest fell into place! So, I joined these apps looking for guidance and stayed for the community. I’m not sure if that counts as a moment but it’s where I got started! I now have Geoff John’s Omnibus series, collectibles and my very own power battery and ring! I wouldn’t have acquired any of this if it wasn’t for the apps!

2 Likes

@InMagno that’s awesome! The comic community is amazing bith Marvel and DC! Im jealous of the battery

1 Like

Yes! This community is great. At first I got into it because I wanted to see what others had to say about Doom Patrol, and the Meta Madhouse Competition. Then, I kind of noticed how friendly and inviting everyone here was, so I started checking out some other threads. Right now I think my favorite thread(s) are @kingofspeedsters NAME THE CHARACTER(S)…BEST FIT FOR THE SCENARIO, and @BatJamags Create an Evil Plan! They both have the same general concept in that a daily prompt is proposed, people answer the prompt using their knowledge of DC characters. This app is kind of like my own circle of comic book friends, pushing me to learn more.

2 Likes

@YoYoFroYo yeah its really cool how easy it is to connect with people even though all we know aboyt them is that they also like DC comics… And really thats all you need to know.

1 Like