I Finally Got To See...

Aquaman! I just love everything about it, from the cast to special effect! It’s worth seeing if you haven’t seen it yet. This is by far one of the best 2018 film, can’t wait to see Shazam next!:grinning: I really like the fighting scene between Aquaman and the Black Manta. And I was thrill to see Aquaman wear the orange and green suit near the end! DC please make a sequel!!!

8 Likes

Pretty sure 1$ billion plus box office gets a a sequel. I want Dolphin in the next movie.

3 Likes

I forgot to add that my favorite quote is from Mera where she got mad at Aquaman by slamming a Pinocchio book to his chest and said, “You risk our live based on a children’s book?!” And Aquaman said that he saw a movie of it. I thought it was funny! :laughing: I also made up a joke that they should put at the end of the credit say that," No actors were drowned during filming!"

1 Like

That or “No actors actually talked to fish in this production.”

I second the addition of Dolphin. In particular her Rebirth rendition.

2 Likes

I’m going to be honest, Jason Momoa was…well…the center of my attention the whole movie. Don’t ask why.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest. Mera was mine. You can ask why =)

2 Likes

I was figuratively stunned from probably less then 10mins in on this movie. It’s almost the pure definition of a visual feast & they didn’t go overboard with it. There’s enough comic accurate info. provided throughout to keep even the most die hard Aquafans sated. Borrowing a lil from each era of his character & intertwining it perfectly & in all the right spots. Even ending with Dr. Stephen Shin as an extra scene. Who we all know will do anything to earn a trip to Atlantis since his falling out with Arthur. Leaving me thirsty for the almost certain sequel to come & all doors open for where they can take it next. Excellent job of hitting all the necessary marks w/o pigeonholing themselves in to any one definite direction, they could go any direction they want from the foundation laid in this one.

1 Like