I feel like the DC Daily content has been lacking

Does anyone else feel like the content and just level of what to expect from DC Daily has been lacking?

Maybe I’m just missing Tiffany Smith and her amazing energy (hopefully she’ll be back)

I feel like there could be so much more but it seems like the same routine everyday.

And on some days they don’t even do episodes.

2 Likes

I have only watched a few episodes of DC Daily. Of the episodes I have seen, I liked the one that had some of the cast members of Titans on the show. I do find some of the episodes do have some interesting thoughts and opinions, but the show as a whole does not draw me in all that much. I mean no disrespect or offense to the hosts and guests of the show though.

MACJR

3 Likes

i wish they would break the show into segments so you can only see the portions you want. I only like hearing the news part and i don’t really care much for the talk portion of it. But having it in segments so that way i know what is in the episode and choose whether i wants to watch anything besides the news part. That’s just my two cents on it.

5 Likes

Yes it lacks Tiffany energy.

2 Likes

I definitely think Tiffany Smith has been missed for sure, also think they are hurting not having John Brrowman on it (Harley Quinn Smith seems to be MIA too) having three of their cast not around at the moment I do think has changed the energy although presumably they will all eventually be back.

I have enjoyed it, will admit I don’t always watch the panels depending on what they are talking about. But I think the episodes have still been good.

1 Like

Can we get a DC daily version maybe played at half speed, for us fogeys? I seriously can’t get through an episode 1 minute in and I’m lost these kids today with their fast talking and their jive ways. I’d shake my finger but my joints hurt.

3 Likes

These last 2 have been lacking and snoozers. Talk should just be a Podcast. They need a Pull List like Marvel.

1 Like

Also there are no reports and Hector SPOILED doom patrol why can’t he say new episode Friday, or don’t we are all watching

1 Like

Also Tiffany carries the show

1 Like

Why did they fire Jason Inman for making his own Comicbooks but Whitney can work for Syfy and Tiffany Lifetime and more

1 Like

Why did they fire Jason Inman for making his own Comicbooks but Whitney can work for Syfy and Tiffany Lifetime and more

They need a Podcast and talk about NEW Comicbooks. They have been talking about Young Justice for a long time lol

1 Like

I do love Reports, features, and interviews.

1 Like

Yea i agree its not interesting, I wish they would talk theories or show what their dc collection is like or do a Q and A here on dc universe.

2 Likes