I don't want to lose this service

So I’ve been seeing way too much chatter online about DC universe struggling to pick up subscribers and it makes me sad…this place is a dream come true for me and every single complaint you’ve had thrown at you you’ve fixed…I know I’ll have it till January at least and that I shouldn’t worry about 11 months fr9m now but please stay…I love it here

2 Likes

I agree, Who knows what the future might bring! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think getting it onto consoles will add alot of new people.

I went out and got a cheap Roku to watch it but I’m still pretty excited for the day when I can just watch it on my Xbox.

2 Likes

Agreed @chad22

Need that Xbox support

1 Like

I’d guess worse case scenario is it merges with the upcoming WB streaming service

Who knows the reliability of those reports. I would assume DCU had more then a 1 year plan for it. Most streaming services don’t turn a profit after one year. I have worried too, but we need to enjoy it now and not worry about as you said almost a year away.

2 Likes

I’m worried about the streaming WB service. I think it’ll water down the offerings on DCU. Personally, I much prefer a dedicated DCU.

so i wonder if they will do what marvel is gonna do and merge with WB like marvel is gonna merge with disney and hope that they announce that for thoes who subscribed to the app day 1 came to an agreement and will be able to keep the same payment but to me if they do merge its a goodthing that means alot more dc content and hope that they will still release orginal content

I’m sticking with DCU till the end and I don’t think it’ll be in the near future. Maybe it will eventually merge with WB’s service but don’t think it’ll completly vanish

1 Like