I am starting a book club

I am already following the book club on here and I love it. I would like to start another one. If anyone is interested in talking about the comics they’re reading let me know and I will get into it. DC or marvel it doesn’t matter to me. I have both apps. I am currently working on red robin and hawkman. If you guys are reading something else that you would like to chat about let me know. I have marked this thread with a spoiler alert just in case.

4 Likes

I might be interested if you can come up with a selection that you wanted to read. Were you wanting to read a series or just a couple of issues here and there??? I would totally be up for a series discussion, like over Aquaman, or Batman Legends of The Dark Knight or Batman Eternal or something. One of the full runs that’re available on here.

2 Likes

I’m in :slight_smile:

1 Like

The more the merrier

1 Like

MattMcDonald has a good format going that I enjoy participating in. Duplicate that with a different book every week, then the community can join in on two discussions each week👍🏻

3 Likes

There’s also a really cool Marvel-related book club if you check out our Discord site… we mention , it’s pretty neat basically every week you do one year of Marvel starting in the early sixties, like 6 or so comics from that year . The people doing it also do a podcast to go along with the book club .

I would love to see a one year at a time per week book club like that here for DC once we have the comics to support it.

2 Likes

It is not run by or associated directly with Marvel

1 Like