Hypothetical Ambush Bug Casting

i love her! she’ll always be mel from flight of the conchords to me, though

3 Likes

Jim Carrey

@Daredevil agrees with me

4 Likes

i’ve been thinking about it for 3 years and

2 Likes

Carrey is retired…or claims to be. Ferrell I think cannot really carry a film. 10 minutes into it and it’s just too much.

3 Likes

honestly, when he said that, i kinda went “where’s dc casting when you need them?”

perfection!

dc’s probably avoiding ol’ jimmy though after…
BatmanForever

3 Likes

I dunno…some people still love his Riddler. Some try to paint him as the only live-action Riddler. I’m sorry but Frank Gorshin anyone? And then they try to be like ‘well but his was camp’ and Jim’s wasn’t? LOL

3 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t dislike his Riddler, but it was a disaster for DC.

3 Likes

I’d argue it wasn’t, since people still like it. Or let’s put it this way - people still criticize Uma, Arnold, and Tommy Lee Jones. We can debate in what order who is worse, but at the bottom of the list is Jim.

Personally, not a fan. Was when I was a kid, because I loved his stuff.

3 Likes

surprisingly, Batman Forever was a huge success! even i’m surprised! and i was there!

(and if he wasn’t disgraced by a sexual misconduct scandal,

182350_full

2 Likes

I read somewhere that (I think he said) he would come out of retirement if he could work with Christopher Nolan (or it might have been James Cameron) but if you got them to do the movie then he could do it.

1 Like

Tom Cruise as Dumb Bunny

Whoopie Goldberg as Ambush Bug

Weird Al as Argh!yle.

You can thank me later DC.

3 Likes

This is insanely fitting :joy:

2 Likes

John Mulaney was born to play a 4th wall breaking bug from outer space.

ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvY2VsZWJyaXRpZXMvYTg1ODU4MTQtNGVmNi00NTEwLTg0ODItNmJmNjMzMTgwOWU1LmpwZw==

3 Likes

Yeah, it ain’t really gonna happen since we have to rely on them. Hence, yeah…retired.

2 Likes