hurricane Michael/Panama city, Fl

I live here in Panama City Florida and I decided to stay for the storm. It’s just getting stronger and stronger and the only thing that is easing my mind is DC comics. Superhero’s make us feel strong and invincible so in these hours of crisis what better than some DC comics. I hope we make it out ok. But thank you DC comics and DC universe for helping a scared man have a little faith and feel like there’s hope. I hope I’ll be here to continue to read them. Well God be with us. Prayer is appreciated. Thanks DC Brett Wayne out!

6 Likes

Are you sure you don’t want to leave?

1 Like

Stay safe.

1 Like

Thank you and too late. All the hotels within 300 miles of here are filled. It’s going to be probably the most intense hurricane since Katrina.

1 Like

Good luck Brett, get your supplies and hunker down.

Please keep us updated. Will be keeping you in my thoughts.

2 Likes

good luck. download a bunch of comics before your internet drops.

1 Like

Stay Safe, BrettWayne!

1 Like

Good luck and stay safe with family! Give us updates if you can

1 Like

To echo @TX85, yes, please give us updates if and when you can.

I’m not far from you in Alabama. Stay safe and update your DC u fam when you can.

3 Likes

Stay safe!

1 Like

It must be scary out there, but hopefully everything will turn out okay. I’m hoping for the best, Wayne. Stay safe.

1 Like

Hoping for the best for you and your loved ones. Stay safe Brett. Hurricanes are nasty business as I’m sure you already now. Keep the DC family posted!

1 Like

Saying a prayer now. Hey this is a great time for you to work on that story Legion you were going to publish!

3 Likes

God faith :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please stay safe and let us know you’re doing okay after the storm is over. Prayers to you and yours.

1 Like

Sounds scary. Hope you make it through safely.

1 Like

I survived and so did my family. Read half of my dc comics collection but lost everything but my comics. There my prize position thank you so much for the love and worries. You guys are awesome. We will survive and we will come back stronger.

3 Likes