hurricane Michael/Panama city fl, SURVIVOR

So I survived and so did my family but Panama City and my home are destroyed. My life has changed but we will rebuild and come back stronger. Thank you all for the love and wishes. Also read about half of my dc comic collection once I got to safety. Literally toted my DC comics on my back in my comic box in a trash bag. It’s one of like 5 things I have left. Thank you DC for inspiring me to be brave and to be strong. Thanks and much love! SURVIVOR Brett Wayne!!

9 Likes

I am so relieved to hear that you and your family okay, I was hoping you would give us an update. While you are clearly celebrating that your family is safe, I am sorry to hear about your loss. I admire your strength and know it will one day inspire me when I need it. Do you have someplace safe to stay?

2 Likes

:heart: :heart::heart:

1 Like

That great!!

1 Like

So sorry for your loss but I’m glad to hear you’re safe!

1 Like

Very glad you are safe!!

1 Like

Glad your safe, sorry for your loss, I think I can safely speak for most people here, we are here for you if you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask.

Again glad your safe.

Ryan

1 Like

Glad you and your family are safe. Sorry for the loss of your home and possessions, but those can be replaced. The important think is that you and those you care about are still here. Stay strong.

1 Like

@BrettWayne, I am sorry to hear about your home, but I am so glad to hear you and your family are safe.

1 Like

No we don’t really have a place. We won’t have power for 3 months and no running water. So we’re trying to get help to relocate cause my job can transfer me but I have to get the funds to be able to. We would just like a hot shower and somewhere to stay for a while. But we will got through this and be strong but any help is greatly appreciate. Thank you so much for the wishes you guys are amazing DC FORVER!

3 Likes