Huntress Fanart Adobe Illustrator

I’m a graphic design student and wanted to test my expertise on something other than an assignment. I drew some masks and things before but this is the first full DC figure I’ve done in Adobe Illustrator.

48 Likes

This is really cool! You could’ve told me this was a variant cover and I’d have believed it.

7 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

That’s pretty slick! Jim Lee would like it, I bet.

3 Likes

Thanks! I was basing it around his and Ed Benes drawings.

4 Likes

That looks very awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

Excellent!

2 Likes

Noice

3 Likes

@capo-mage

1 Like

So dope!! I love the glints on all the metallic surfaces! She’s fierce and fabulous! :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Carbon. @Angel.Azrael, absolutely beautiful. Thanks for doing 1 of my 2 favorite characters complete & total justice. I love it, I love it, I love it!!!

6 Likes

It looks so professional! I feel like I’d find it on Redbubble.

4 Likes

She’s one of my favorites and that looks so good!

3 Likes

beautifully rendered! Illustrator’s not the easiest to use when creating highlights and shadows, but you’ve done a convincing job here. The boots are especially well done. This work shows a great deal of time and effort, I hope it was as much fun to create as it is to view. By the way, it’s really great seeing this character again.

4 Likes

Fire :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Super duper awesome!

4 Likes

Very cool artwork

3 Likes

Nicely done :+1:

3 Likes

This is so good!

3 Likes

She looks magnificent! I think you did an especially good job on the shadows and highlights. Awesome work!

4 Likes