Huge DC Event

maybe superboy might have some prominence in dc again
hes been in his miniseries man of tomorrow which was in top 10 most read on dcui
and hes still in action comics (i believe he will be when bizzaro arc is over ) as well as superman maybe dc is realizing they should use him more and is planning to use him in the upcoming events

we already know he’ll be present for one of them

3 Likes

either way since house of brainiac seems seperate it probably is what people theorized
probably a zero hour sequel or something

3 Likes

The White Knight universe is basically just DC’s Ultimate line equivalent.

5 Likes

ok but thats like just batman stuff so far

4 Likes

I believe that is why marvel’s ultimate universe did so well to start.

4 Likes

yeah im just really afraid of dc rebooting again

4 Likes

“we are gonna remove all legacy characters” seems way less like hate towards your fanbase when its an alternate universe
is all im saying
removing characters people love is always a bad choice unless its slade

3 Likes

I saw “30th anniversary” and thought Zero Hour.

7 Likes

It’s been about 30 years since Bart Allen, Impulse, showed up in the DCU. Really nice of DC to do a whole event just for him. :laughing:

But, seriously, I’m curious to see what it is. Not sure if I care for another ‘event of the year’ but I’ll reserve judgment until I see what it is about.

4 Likes

be crazy if impulse and other yj members get respect in this event

2 Likes

just realized doomsday clock set it up in a way that the new52 earth exists seperate from rebirth and beyond

they could just be bringing back the version of the new52 earth that doesnt have the restored continuity changes

3 Likes

Do you think that if the New52 earth is brought back that that Earth could be the equivalent to the Ultimate Universe?

Idk, I think that would be pretty neat as far as my knowledge goes

3 Likes

i dunno they would probably just make another earth instead of using the one dr manhattan said was out there somewhere

3 Likes