📺 HubCityQuestion Returns to DC DAILY! 📺

That’s right folks — by popular demand after the DC Fan Takeover Special last month, I’m excited to tell you all that I’m returning to DC Daily once again to vex Hector Navarro and company with my fiendish trivia questions!

We’ll be filming two segments tomorrow via Skype, which I’m told will air on two separate episodes next week… so keep watching DC Daily for your friendly neighborhood Question, and let ‘em know you want more!

24 Likes

You’re famous, Mr Q~ FAMOUS~!! Have fun.

4 Likes

I’m so stoked and happy for you @HubCityQuestion! Have fun filming!

5 Likes

I already want more!!!

4 Likes

Stump 'em! :grin:

5 Likes

Congrats! You deserve it!

4 Likes

woo hoo, Knock Em Dead

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what questions you ask this time and hopefully you’ll puzzle them again. Looking forward to seeing those episodes

4 Likes

Filming today… wish me luck! Expect a question from last night’s viewing of JL vs. F5 :3

4 Likes

Really proud of you!

3 Likes

Way to go!

3 Likes

That went GREAT! Look for me on the show next week!

4 Likes

@HubCityQuestion, I’d love to do a Watch-Along of your episode- keep us posted!

3 Likes

We should do a Meta Madhouse bracket for the hosts of DC Daily. Something to do as we watch them wither under the heat of Hub’s questions.

My money’s on Amy Dallen.

1 Like

Congrats 'ol chap! I look forward to your stumping the hosts =)

1 Like

Yes!!! It’s going to be so awesome! The Trivia Master returns!

1 Like

Today’s the day! My second appearance on DC Daily drops at 6:00 PM EST!

1 Like

I seen your last performance, I hope Hector knows what is coming this time. Good Luck, from one puzzler to another.

2 Likes

Answer The Question, Round 3 goes up today! Remember we’ve got another watch-along at 8 PM EST!

My new episode is online! Fair warning: if you want to avoid spoilers for Heroes in Crisis, I won’t blame you for sitting it out.

(But if you want to skip right to my segment, it’s at 11:28.)

4 Likes