Howwas the YJ Outsiders Midseason Finale?

How was it? Are going to miss it? This is a spoiler free zone

1 Like

Speaking about all 4 episodes that dropped today, they’re amazing. One of them absolutely crosses the line into hilarious and weird territory. You’ll know what I mean when you watch them.

When is the show voming back from midseason break

@Supah_ethando97 sadly June

It was amazing

1 Like

Removed a few posts as this thread was desired to be spoiler-free, but please feel free to post on the spoiler-allowed thread here, if interested :slight_smile: In the Watchtower area: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/othermedia/warning-spoilersyoung-lb6_1

It’s a shame we’ll have to wait a few more months for more, but overall, it’s good.

@WildDog, I thought that way. But a few awesome people on here reminded me that Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing will keep us busy

@Redhood.55520

I’m hyped for both as well, not to mention Gotham’s got 8 more weeks left. It’s not that I don’t have a wealth of entertainment to distract me until then, it’s just that I kinda wish they released the rest of the season while it’s fresh, so to speak. I don’t mean to sound impatient, but it’s a five month gap between half-seasons. That’s a quite bit of waiting time to wait for its conclusion.

MIDSEASON WHAT?! WHEN DO WE GET THE REST?! ARRGGGG!!!

@AzureEmperor.54534
Responded on your thread about this.
The second half is set to release in June of this year.

I understand the enthusiasm, which is awesome btw, but just to be “glass half full”, we waited 6 years between season two and the return of the show. After THAT gap, I can wait this five months out balanced on my head🍀