How Would Batman Defeat These Villains?

In Batman: Last Knight on Earth, a version of Batman is seen to have collected the costumes of defeated villains as trophies.

These 7 in particular.

Sinestro

Black Adam

Brainiac

Black Manta

Despero

Bizarro

Cheetah

So indulge me- how does he accomplish this? :thinking:

3 Likes

Ask @HubCityQuestion. He’ll tell you how batman can defeat god if you want lol.

5 Likes

I at least have an idea how he handles Black Manta…
Batsprays

5 Likes

Short answer. He’s Batman. He always finds a way to overcome impossible odds. Being the worlds greatest detective means knowing every weak spot or loophole of every villain or teammate. As seen in JLA Tower of Babel.

4 Likes

Sinestro: We’ve seen the yellow ring seek Batman out. We’ve seen Batman snatch Hal’s ring right off his finger. A quick sleight of hand does it.

Black Adam: Just gotta trick him into saying “Shazam.”

Brainiac: Techno-organic virus.

Black Manta: Easy. If he can take Deathstroke, he can take Manta.

Bizarro: Blue Kryptonite.

Despero: Telekinetic judo. Uses meditation techniques to reverse Despero’s mental assault right back at him, the way he’s defeated Doctor Destiny.

Cheetah: Batnip.

8 Likes

Batman: “Knock knock.”

Black Adam: “Who’s there?”

Batman: “Shazam.”

Black Adam: “Shazam who?”

magical lightning strikes

Bat karate chop

8 Likes

Something like this for Despero’s 3rd eye.
3c6996b618e37f576e56d653dc9e0327

4 Likes

“Before we fight, you need to know about Marsha’s Amulet.”
“What’s Marsha’s am-“
lightning strikes

7 Likes

He convinces Brainiac that he’s surrendered, and that all the secrets of the Batcomputer belong to Brainiac now. But once Brainiac connects to it, Batman replaces his main server with this-

internetintro

-slowing Brainiac’s movements to the point that people think he’s a statue.

5 Likes

Almost, except Sinestro can override any yellow ring trying to be used against him-

And Batman struggled to even get a green lantern ring to even work-

4 Likes

Same way Batman defeats anyone- his wits, his fists, a handful of gadgets, and adequate planning (of course).

2 Likes

QuestionableDelightfulBadger-size_restricted

Then when she wakes up the next morning, he’s nowhere to be found.

3 Likes

Black Manta- He invites him to the bat cave to enjoy a fancy dinner, then tricks him into swimming before 30 minutes after the meal is done.

1 Like

you would also need a faraday cage to prevent him for sending his mind to a new body

2 Likes

The way they write him, Batman keeps one in one of the pockets on his utility belt.

given the color of his utility belt, i would say it is a Faraday cage =)

1 Like

Bizarro: Batman hurls insult after insult at him, leading Bizarro to say “Now we am worst enemies!!” Batman then let’s Bizarro shove him to the ground, saying to him “Looks like I lose”.
Which Bizarro understands as a win for Batman.

Revisiting this, I missed one…

Batman vs Vandal Savage…

So how does he get the win here? :thinking:

By outsmarting him instead of trying to match him for savagery. First I bring the fight into a mudhole. Then I throw mud in his eyes. Then I severe a nerve in his deltoid. Then I break his leg.

1 Like