How Weird Is Doom Patrol Is Going To Be?!

Ever since Applejack told me that the new show is going too be weird, I was wondering how weird can the show get? In Titans we got to see some of the weird thing like Elastic girl’s face started to melt, Negative man love to dance while cooking, and Robotman is a cool looking robot in a weird way! I never read any Doom Patrol’s comic book, I can’t wait to see how weird the show get! :grinning: I gotta admit the teaser trailer of photo shoots with Tiny Tim music playing in a background was weird in a fun way! How weird do you think this show will be?

2 Likes

It’ll be nUTs and bOnKeRZ!

3 Likes

All I know is I need more Negative Man cooking scenes in my life!

5 Likes

I’ve heard that Doom Patrol is definitely gonna shake things up a bit!
Can’t wait! :smiley:

3 Likes

Any chance we’ll see Lotion The Cat?

1 Like

It is Brendan Fraser.

1 Like

Definitely expect them to up the weird content from what we saw on Titans. have a feeling that was only a sample.

1 Like

@Haru, Lotion The Cat? Which DP series is he or she in?

1 Like

Sounds like the sentient cat in the most recent Doom Patrol…Bad Kitty, Bad Kitty!

1 Like

With a name like Lotion, I’ll bet she’s a soft cat to pet.

1 Like

Looking forward to it. I’m gonna read some of that awesome Grant Morrison greatness before the show premieres on 2/15/2019

2 Likes

Oh I think the DOOM MOOD is gonna be fantastically weird!

2 Likes

@Don-el, he is not a bad kitty! He is a great kitty!
@Vroom, Casey named him lotion because of how smooth he is!

1 Like

@Vroom, Lotion is from Gerard Way’s run

1 Like

Thanks Haru. I read the first issue of that when it came out but nothing else since. I’ll have to check it out.

Weirdness is what I expect from the show how weird it is determine how well I will like the show.

1 Like

i wonder if an episode of doom patrol will be released weekly or the entire season will just be released

If you haven’t had a chance to read what Grant Morrison has to say on the subject, you may enjoy this article (also found in the News section, if you can’t click the link):
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/lets-get-weird-grant-morrisons-doom-patrol/

1 Like

Pretty weird and wonderful! The actors are cool and the scripts are fantastic! It’s going to surprise a lot of people. It’s a departure from normal DC fare.

3 Likes

I like traditional superhero offerings as much as anyone, but I’m ready for some shake up. DP is it.

1 Like