How was the Titans Finale?

Is it good. Pls no spoilers.

2 Likes

Holy crimole! Watch it throught the credits!

1 Like

Love the show and season overall. Felt a bit let down by the finale. It’s not that I did not enjoy the episode, I did, just did not like it as the finale. Expected more.

5 Likes

After credits was cool. But that doesn’t salvage how bad the finale was

4 Likes

Terrible season finale… Wow. And I’m easy to please. So that’s saying something.

5 Likes

A good episode but not a good finale. They should’ve made it longer. If you were expecting a certain someone you’ll be disappointed.

3 Likes

It was a decent episode but a terrible season finale, the after credits scene was cool though

3 Likes

Finale needed to be longer. And how you gunna leave us like that. Got damn. But the post credit :fire::fire:

1 Like

I though it was great. Maybe a tad anticlimactic but great.

I thought the episode was actually great. But as a finale it wasn’t great. It wasn’t long enough and still left too many questions unanswered. And a certain something didn’t happen that I was waiting for. Probably would be my episode if it weren’t the finale. And stay for the after credits!

4 Likes

Very underwhelming

2 Likes

Good episode. Poor finale. I think the season needed one more episode. I think the Hawk/Dove episode was a waste. You don’t need “filler” episodes when you have so few episodes in the season. In my opinion, that was what kept a pretty good first season from being great.

3 Likes

Just watch the episode great job on the Cliffhanger ending and the post credit scenes wow #Angrygeeks #Approved!!!

1 Like

It was an awful way to end the season

1 Like

This would have been a good mid season episode. The main issues are not resolved, and they even dare to introduce a new character in the mid credits. I don’t get it. Now I feel like I wasted a lot of time watching this season. Disappointed to say the least. I loved this show, and thought we as fans deserved some sort of payoff for our loyalty. This wasn’t it. Wishing for one more episode. Where was the big fight with Kory and Rachel in their “real” costumes? I’m in disbelief over how badly the season ended.

3 Likes

Sucked ass if not for the after credit ending i would have cancelled my account

1 Like

Total letdown imo.

1 Like

I enjoyed it. I knew they weren’t going to fight trigon in an hour, so I got that out of my head last week. It ended about how I imagined, and I really enjoyed how they showed enough without having to commit to casting all those characters. Post credit scene is pretty awesome too!

1 Like

It was fantastic! The scene at the end has me super excited for next season!
The people who don’t like this are likely the same people who complained ad nauseum about not being able to binge watch the whole season in a weekend.

3 Likes

No conclusion, just another long list of teaser episodes with disconnected editing and broken promises. If this show was cancelled today then watching the series would have felt like an unsatisfying exsperience. If you seen the ending of Constantine this was a bigger letdown.

1 Like