How To Join A Club

Anyone can make a community event in our Community Events Calendar, and we strongly encourage everyone to try it out, or even just lurk! They’re fun, exciting, and downright addictive. But for members who are super fans, joining a club means you will never miss a chance to talk about the past, present, and future of your favorite characters and themes. You can get started right now by joining a club from our Groups page, or explore the details of what each club is all about in the Club Directory.

Here are some of the benefits of joining a Club:

• Being part of a group of like-minded people who want to dive deep into niche areas fandom
  • Dedicated notifications for club activities & messages
  • An exclusive digital badge (granted upon participation)
  • Custom flair to wear on your profile picture to show off your membership - Like the Lantern Corps logo you see on @DC_Community’s profile here:

Pretty cool, huh?

:relaxed: "Yeah! How do I join one?"

Each club has their own rules for membership. Jump into the description of any Club that interests you from the list below, and read all about it! Most of them are really easy to join, so you should be discussing your favorite characters and storylines in no time :partying_face:

:grin: "I’m having a lot of fun with this- I might want to start a Club, too!"

We’d love that! Please check out our post about our Club Submission Process here.

What are you waiting for? Let’s get clubbing! :man_dancing:t5::dancer:t5:

45 Likes

This is all just so Super Amazing! @Applejack Thank You & Your Team for This! This is glorious! I am so excited! I don’t even know what to say… So Wow! Pow Boom! Thanks! bitmoji-20191022032820

17 Likes

This seems very cool, I just joined the book club. Who knows, maybe one day I will start a Arkham gang???

14 Likes

I’m Curious about starting some clubs. But I haven’t figured out how to contact moderators yet.

8 Likes

Hi there, @thelyght4! You can contact the moderators from the main page of the community! If you scroll down to below the Helpful Resources, there is a button that will open up a DM to contact us!

(You’ll need to click the image to see the entire thing)

Let us know if you need anything else!

7 Likes

Can we start a cosplay club?

16 Likes

CAN you? PLEASE do!

8 Likes

Wow this seems really cool!

7 Likes

I really like the club idea! I think it would be super cool to have a fan club about the injustice series. It’s one of my favorite series so I would love to be in a club about it :blush:

6 Likes

(i thought i’d ask here instead of dm because other people might want to know, too)

are clubs exclusively based around scheduled events, or would something like a batmobile fanclub be a legitimate club, just based around a thread of shared enthusiasm?

3 Likes

Finally a place to appreciate the fine yet humble art of comic books. Where my anti-heroes at? Let’s start a club.

5 Likes

Bump because I’m curious about this question as well.

4 Likes

Is this about that biff_pow fan club you were talking about starting?

2 Likes

Mods, Biff is libeling me! Can I sue him?

5 Likes

@Kelex fortune

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

4 Likes

Well, there’s your answer @JeepersItsTheJamags!

5 Likes

I have a question, how many club can you join?

3 Likes

Sorry for late reply, but you can join as many clubs as your heart desires!

8 Likes