How Many People Would Love to Have a Harley Quinn Fan Club

So how do we get DC universe to let us make it?

3 Likes

I’m kind of surprised there isn’t a Harley club already. If and hopefully when club applications ever re-open, that’d be the time to do it. If it does happen, I’m sure there’ll be some official announcements about it

5 Likes

1 yes yes yes!

3 Likes

Say thanks to @Razzzcat who is starting the process of making the fan club. Harley Quinn 4 life !!

10 Likes

Woohoo! Go @Razzzcat! And thanks for stepping up :smile:

4 Likes

I love the way Harley wants the spotlight and is trying to do everything she can do to achieve it. For years she was in jokers shadow but not anymore she deserves her own club spotlight. If the joker can be ruthless then why can’t she. Yay let’s go for Harley Quinn club!!!

6 Likes

Or perhaps a Harley and Ivy one?

6 Likes

Harley and Ivy club would be amazing! Taking a look at there relationships progression over the years! Talking over the new episodes each week!

6 Likes

Harley has many relationships and interactions that are worth reading, watching, and discussing. For anyone who may not know how clubs are structured, I encourage you to have a look around at the existing offerings. They are meant to be varied and inclusive—Think big :sunglasses: (Ivy will obviously feature…of course)
Ps. The ball IS rolling. Hang tight. :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Has anyone watched the new episode yet?

3 Likes

@bribriibri @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx @void_empress @Ortega807 @NovellPaladin @Hiraeth @Dcgoddessofmayhem @nerdgirl524 @TheGirlWonder12 @TheDankKnight1939

Annnnd, all the other people I’m forgetting because it’s late and I’m very tired :yawning_face:—My deepest apologies :purple_heart: (Plus I can only tag 10 handles)

Just wanted to say:
We’re GO for take off, people! :rocket::rotating_light: Gotta hash some things out, but bear w/ us. :fist:t3:

In the meantiiiime…let’s play our 1st game: A name. Ideas? Thinkin’ something simple, sharp, slightly menacing. :sunglasses:. Ok, GO!

13 Likes

@HarleyPHD @kali19 @TeeRaw19XX @IvyGirlPoisonIvyLeague @DC89 @HarlivyEndgame @ThunderGod_Cid @waddup3000.93123 you too! :purple_heart:

12 Likes

-Gang of Harleys (lol)
-Harley Quinn Fan Club
-We Love Harley Quinn
-Harley’s Little Birdies (inspired by BOP)
-Harley’s Crew
-Harlivy Supporters
-H and I’s Crew
-Plants and Mallots
-Blue and Pink Power/Strength
-Harley’s Diamonds (Her Symbol)

They’re not the best names but I’m just throwing ideas out there

8 Likes

The Diamond mallets
Harley’s Puddings

8 Likes

Off the top of my head :blush::

“The Cobb Squad”
“For the Love of Harley Quinn”

12 Likes

I like “Harleys puddings” or either just “Harleys crew”! If it’s good enough for clayface Sy and king it’s good enough for me​:grin:

9 Likes

What about the “Cobb Squad”?

10 Likes

Thats awesome news @Razzzcat!
I do like “Cobb Squad” it’s short, simple and to the point. Any Harley fan who’s seen the show would know what it’s about, I think. Not to mention idk if you can read it without automatically verbalizing it Ivy Style, “COBB SQUAD!”
Unless that’s just me :smile:
We could also do “The Harlequins”
I also like “Harley’s Crew”
I’ll try and come up with some more possibilities. Love the suggestions so far @Ortega807 @waddup3000.93123 @TheDankKnight1939 @nerdgirl524 @ThunderGod_Cid

9 Likes

Mallets & Mayhem

11 Likes

I personally like Gang of Harleys and Harley Quinn fan club.

I really like Cobb Squad but I feel like that limits it a bit to people who have seen the show.

8 Likes