How Many People Would Love to Have a Harley Quinn Fan Club

Your welcome.

1 Like

If we did get the fan club it would have some Harley Quinn fan art for the cover we would discuss the animated series. Read her comic and discuss her comics. And most of all HAVE FUN

4 Likes

Harley Quinn was the reason I joined DCU so heck yeah!!!

8 Likes

1 Harley Quinn is the Bomb and
I like that she broke off with the joker. Once she did that she became more than just the jokers girlfriend
She became a amazing character with an amazing comic series.

7 Likes

Harls and Joker each have their fans, some people like both—it’s possible! :stuck_out_tongue: Hes a great villain I do enjoy, but I lean way toward Harley, for plenty of reasons. A big one is because I :green_heart: Ivy (& Selina and BoP).

I vote YES too! I don’t know anything about starting/maintaining clubs around here tho…

Oh and @Batman.Who.Laugh.haha :hugs: no hard feelings coming from me. :purple_heart: Im sure it wasn’t meant to sound harsh and all are welcome.

8 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

:wave: Hello again, @IvyGirlPoisonIvyLeague @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx @void_empress @Ortega807 @NovellPaladin @Hiraeth @Dcgoddessofmayhem @nerdgirl524 @TheGirlWonder12 Thoughts?

How do we :thinking: make this happen @DC_Community? Call the Parliament of Trees (mods)??

11 Likes

Yes!
This would be amazing, to have a place to talk about Harley hopefully without getting people coming in and trying to trash her!

8 Likes

Hello @Razzzcat :wave:
I’d certainly be down to join :smile: No real surprise there. I am also unsure how one goes about starting a club. :thinking: I’m fairly certain it’s written somewhere… maybe in the Understanding the DCU Community thread? I’ll have to look now

5 Likes

Found it! I knew I read it somewhere. You were right on the money concerning going to the moderators @Razzzcat

7 Likes

YES YES YES YES YES YES we definitely need a fan club! It’d be so great and I’m happy to have met some incredible people on here, the only reason I’ve got to learn about dcu was bc I could watch the show! And I’ve grown to love it here! And being a huge HQ fan already, I’d love to be part of a fan club!

8 Likes

I’m down to join %100
It’ll be an enjoyment to share similar views on Harley Quinn with other fans​:blush:

6 Likes

:clinking_glasses:

new to the clubs myself, joined only two so far, but I bet that you are spot on about the Parliament of Trees and their consent and guidelines.

but if we ‘fitna go clubbin’ then count me in! I’ll try and reach out to one of the leaders of the clubs I’ve joined to see what is needed as far as presenting something to the mods.

the world of Harley Quinn is vast enough that I imagine there will be interests from all types each with their own unique connection, journey, and interpretations, which should make the club active and fun!

“Testify May Queen, testify!” - Swamp Thing, Season 2 :raised_hands:t3:

7 Likes

apologies @Zomaster , forgot about the number and things!

#1 YES
as I mentioned in the above reply, the world of Harley Quinn is vast enough that I imagine there will be interests from all types each with their own unique connection, journey, and interpretations, which should make the club active and fun!

5 Likes

@Razzzcat oh I’m so glad you tagged me—YES, I am absolutely on board! I love Harley so much and I am always ready to talk about her, so a club just for her? Sign me up ASAP! :harley_hv_3:

6 Likes

:wilted_flower: Well now I wanna change my handle :joy:

…and beg for more Swamp Thing!! :green_heart:

4 Likes

a Queen does what a Queen must . . .

More. Swamp. Thing. @DC_Community Please? Do it for the Green.

3 Likes

I knew I saw it somewhere once upon a time.
Thanks! :purple_heart: On it.
Wait. @Zomaster…are we good to go, or? Don’t want to step on your toes. Standing by… :notes:

4 Likes

Harley Quinn fan club so how do we make it happen

3 Likes

Absolutely! Count me in! Plus, I think HarleyxIvy is my most loved ship in my (almost) 29 years of life. :nerd_face:

9 Likes