How many doctors are in the DC Universe

Seriously, while we all binge read and watch whatever. I’m wanting to know how many Doctors are in the DC Universe. Pretty much we are testing how many Docs you know; now they must be either a Superhero or Supervillain. I’m going to give an example then it’s your turn (let’s have some fun now) example Doctor Light has been both a superhero and super villain. So let’s talk about those doctors. I hope everyone is healthy and not having to see any Doctors for a long time.

4 Likes

Alfred Pennyworth
Leslie Thompkins
Thomas Wayne
That’s all I can think of for a moment.

4 Likes

I always knew I would like a Reagan fan! I for some silly reason want to say I came from the year 83. (Time travel ain’t cool)

3 Likes

Dr. Fate
Dr. Midnight
Dr. Hugo Strange

One, two, three, there are three doctors in the DC Universe.

Mr. Owl

3 Likes

Dr. Harleen Quinzel, Dr. Pamela Isley, Dr. Jonathan Crane, Dr. Victor Fries, Dr. Kirk Langstrom, Dr. Thomas Elliott, Dr. Simon Hurt, Dr. Karl Helfern, Dr. Paul Dekker - in the DC Universe, getting your doctorate is just the first step on the journey toward becoming a Batman villain

7 Likes

Great topic @jsmsiggy! Here are my additions:

Doctor Canus

Dr. Meredith (aka “The Merrymaker”)

3 Likes

Dr. Doom…oops, never mind.

3 Likes

Dr. Psycho
Doctor Cyber
Doctor Poison
Dr. Death
Dr. Destiny
Dr. Alchemy
Dr. Thirteen

4 Likes

Holy @#$%&!

Did nobody say Mister Terrific?! Come on!!!

Dude possesses fourteen Ph.Ds and has crazy medical knowledge. He was there for the Sue Dibny autopsy.

Edit: I’m sorry for the strong reaction. I’m playing mostly.

4 Likes

Very Black Plague let’s not rewrite history!#whereistheFlash #saynotoFlashpoint

4 Likes

@TravisMorgan no milk and cookies for you. Hold on talking to the judges DC and Marvel have done crossovers before I’ll allow it! You get milk and cookies :milk_glass::cookie:

3 Likes

@Kon-El you get 100 imaginary points for passion you get -100 imaginary points for taking the name I wish I would’ve thought of for my profile! Not a hater just a big Superboy fan too we should start a club. Lol

4 Likes

@ralphsix can you save some doctors for the rest of us good job you overachiever! :clap:

5 Likes

In times like these, doctors are on my mind.

:mask:

4 Likes

Dr. Alec Holland
Dr. Jason Woodrue
Dr. Abby Arcane

7 Likes

Pretty much every batman villain is a doctor haha

4 Likes

@jsmsiggy Thank you and the judges and to corroborate I offer the second Superman and Spider-Man team-up Treasury Edition.

Superman and Dr. Doom, who would believe it!

3 Likes

Doctor Phosphorus

3 Likes

@TravisMorgan that would be cool if the app had those comics but I also know the headache that would cause . I remember the crossover between the big two in the mid to late 90s. Some of those Amalgam where just Off the wall bad. Some where so bad they where loved like that ugly dog that’s so ugly it’s cute!

3 Likes

ModernHugoStrange unnamed (1) 2314250-hugostrange unnamed

Dr. Hugo Strange

4 Likes