How long would it take to watch every episode of the CW DC shows and Smallville?

This question has been on my mind for a while now. I haven’t yet gotten into these shows and I want to know what I’m getting myself into.

1 Like

a very long time in my opinion, I haven’t watched most of them tbh, but it took forever to finish Smallville, and even longer to finish the first five seasons of Arrow. So for context, a very very long time.

3 Likes

Well, just the Arrowverse is currently over 570 episodes:

https://arrowverse.info/

At roughly 40 minutes an episode you’re looking at around 380 hours. If my math is correct :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s 15 days.

2 Likes

Constantine is in the arrowverse?!

1 Like

I think because he show up in Legends of Tomorrow it makes the events of his show canon right?

3 Likes

For me it does.

2 Likes

Again, there was a vixen show???

1 Like

Animated mini-series on CW Seed.

1 Like

Ive actually been wondering this, does anyone know if Constantine: City of Demons features the Constantine from Justice League Dark and those films, or the Constantine from the arrow verse. They are both essentially Matt Ryan.

2 Likes

I think it was supposed to be the Arrowverse Constantine but isn’t. I haven’t watched the movie to figure out for myself. I also don’t know if the new Deathstroke animated show on CW Seed is the Arrowverse Deathstroke or not.

2 Likes

This is the tricky thing about the arrowverse.

1 Like

Yeah, technically The Flash series from 1990 is the first set of episodes.

1 Like

Its interesting tho cus Vixen clearly and obviously is arrowverse but the rest are not very clear at all. I always thought City of Demons was new 52 (or DCAMU for lack of better term) Constantine but it could easily not be as well cus its the same guy in live action and animation and they were just reusing assets from dark instead of redrawing him. with Deathstroke who freaking knows lmao.

2 Likes

Thank you, at least now I know what I’m getting myself into, wish me luck

1 Like

Good luck! It’s a fun ride! And since we’re supposed to be all social distancing and self-isolating, 15 straight days of TV isn’t that impossible… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ikr

I think it took me almost a month to watch Smallville (I’ve watch the arrowverse since the beginning so not sure about bingeing). I watch Smallville when studying a couple years ago during my college semester so it’d be for about a few hours every day.

1 Like

longer than the time it takes to say “ricasso” but shorter than it would take to get seven doctorates.

1 Like

I have one more question, what about Gotham?

1 Like