How Is Huntress Even ALIVE!?

So I understand that Jsa is prime earth but then how does the huntress fit in if her mom is catwoman and dad is Batman :00_huntress1: :00_huntress2:

6 Likes

Time travel.

8 Likes

She went back in time.

6 Likes

If you’re lost you can look and you will find Huntress, traveled back in time.

6 Likes

Time travel. If your asking why she didn’t fade out of existence like Marty McFly almost did…time paradox. It wouldn’t be the first time we had a character existing despite events heavily implying they shouldn’t

5 Likes

Popular demand.

9 Likes

Your damn right! And I make up at least half of that popular demand!

6 Likes

I will gladly make up the other half of the popular demand.

Raising Hand GIFs | Tenor

7 Likes

So there are 2 huntresss

6 Likes

On from the future and one Helena Bertinelli

7 Likes

Yes, both named Helena

6 Likes

And whenever they announce the return of either Helena, imagine both @Shayera.Hol and I standing outside of DC offices with a megaphone yelling “Give us who we want!”

5 Likes

because she’s batmans daughter

4 Likes

There are two Huntress’ yes. One is Helena Bertinelli, and one is Helena Wayne who is specifically Batman and Catwoman’s daughter. Honestly, the whole thing is complicated because that’s the fun of comics. I know Helena Wayne exists in some universes and I THINK Bertinelli exists as the CANON Huntress, but then Wayne shows up whenever depending on the writer??? I don’t know, I think this is a @Huntress_Helena question, or any of the knowledgeable comic historians that are around here, because even I’m confused sometimes.

4 Likes

Bertinelli is most certainly still around and referenced as recently as the new Birds of Prey issue one. So now we have two Huntresses, same first name, not biologically related on the same Earth.

Man, them running into each other would be INSANE

3 Likes

Hopefully it would go better than this did lol

4 Likes

You think it will be even better than one of the greatest comics ever made.

Time to get pumped.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: I feel obliged to read that

3 Likes

its really good you should

4 Likes

If like a character, the explanations or origins are not as important (many golden age characters had no origins). For my own headcanon, I just do my best to explain how superman can have a son (in the tv show, he has 2 sons), how batman can have a son and a daughter, how wonder woman can have 2 daughters (lyta trevor and trinity), etc.

1 Like