How great would it have been if “Superman Lives” was made

It would have been great having Tim Burton make that Superman movie with Nick Cage :superman_hv_3:

The crossover that we could have had :face_with_monocle::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I would recommend the Death of Superman Lives Documentary by Jon Schnepp if you have not see it.

2 Likes

@TheDarkKnieves @nightwing615 I would have loved it but watching the documentary it almost seemed like it would have been a beautiful train wreck. Also as much I like Nicolas Cage he looked like a crazy Superman . Like the loss of a planet and finding out your adopted with almost God like powers is not going to end well for anyone. Plus he totally looked like he would be using that x-ray vision negatively. #deathmetalsupes image

3 Likes

I would definitely want to watch it. Would it have been great, maybe not. But it did look very interesting.

1 Like

@TheDarkKnieves I would have watched it heck if there was choice of watching a rough cut of Superman lives or the JL Synder cut Superman lives reason just four words “ Nicolas Cage as Superman”

2 Likes

I would watch both in a heartbeat. I totally agree, I want to see Nicolas Cage’s take on Superman. Would have been interesting.

1 Like

I Like Kevin Smith’s Script For 1998’s Superman Lives (3/21/1997)

1 Like