How does one pitch an idea to DC? (Seriously)

@BatmanOfZur-En-Arrh My wife is a freaking gem. I’d be dead if it weren’t for her. Not even joking. She’s taking the Gaiman class as well. Now we’re both reading The Sandman and Harlequin Valentine. She’s reading passages of The Graveyard Book to me at night. And she’s been writing a few books of her own. We’re going to write a children’s book together.

@christowhit.7544 The Gaiman class is amazing. As a teacher, I truly appreciate his style and ease of delivery. The way he uses language is fascinating.
I’m also taking the Hans Zimmer and Deadmau5 classes as I work on my album. Amazing wealth of knowledge on that site.

3 Likes

I was just researching how to get an idea into dc and i found this great community… So if I use aspects of the DC multiverse like persay “the speed force”, can i still publish and try to get my ideas pitched?? It wont be plagiarism? Cuz i am writing a series about a new speedster and ive been trying my hardest to stay away from dc aspects but i really want to use the speed force and other aspects…

The name is probably copyrighted but you can probably use badic attributes.

1 Like

Anyone out there got any ideas on what to call this “force” possibly?? Im using deity forces and gods of motion as power connections to the “speed force”… @TheKelticJedi @BatmanOfZur-En-Arrh I love your comments. You guys have any ideas possibly??