How do you feel about the cancellation of Arrow

???

1 Like

I am for it. I have watched every episode and will watch to the end. But it needs to end.

1 Like

It’s really less of a cancellation and more of it running it’s natural course. Like the Kurgan from Highlander said “It’s better to burn out than fade away”. I speak as a die hard Arrowverse fan I really like the decision, go out while you’re still on top. Sort of like the Star Trek shows would do, 7 and out.
The fact that season 8 is only going to do 10 episodes is interesting though, that’s just enough episodes to tie up story lines and set up Crisis.

3 Likes

as long as Oliver wasn’t dead this whole time, I’m happy for a series finale :wink:

what they should do is have Crisis turn John Diggle into John Stewart and Dinah Drake into Jessica Cruz … finish the season as – Lantern

1 Like

Seems like most of the stories they could tell have been told so probably a good idea. They could drag it on but there is something to be said for not becoming another Supernatural and just going on and on because you easily can, but often being seen as a shell of your former self the longer you run.

2 Likes

I’m fine with it. Eight seasons is a great run.

3 Likes

I’m sad to see it go, but I’m excited to see how it will end. It had its highs and lows, but these last couple of seasons have been really good. If it’s going to end, I prefer it to be on a high note.

2 Likes

Sad but hope that we haven’t see the last of Oliver Queer

1 Like

I’m thinking episode 9 is the crossover and 10 is his funeral episode or something where all the characters appear.

1 Like

Honestly I’m ok with it. Arrow for me peaked Season 2. The show focused too much on Oliver and Felicity Smoak melodrama that it became a hard show to watch. Especially since I firmly believe Oliver belonged with Laurel but thats the comic reader in me. I stuck it out hopes it would get better. The seasons with Prometheus & Diaz being the bad guys were good. I do feel bad though for the die hard fans of the show.

1 Like

I think it’ going out on a high note. I also believe that Ollie will make the ultimate sacrifice in this upcoming version of COIE. Ollie led a star-crossed life so his destiny has been pre-ordained. That’s okay because someone has to be
“the hero” and it can’t always be one of the big guns.

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s probably run its course. If say retiring gracefully instead of dying on the job.

Um John Diggle Green Lantern spinoff please and thank you. Maybe on Earth-90 he was John Stewart instead.

Actually nevermind wasn’t asking , do it now! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t feel bad at all. It’s been a great show and a great run. I’m glad we will have gotten 8 seasons out of it. I like that they will have a chance to wrap it, hopefully with a bow, and not end abruptly or with a cliffhanger like Lois & Clark did.

2 Likes

i stopped watching it myself but i might catch up to watch its final season

Okay with it. Was my favorite. Olicity & William ruined this series. It’s already dead. Finish him.

1 Like