How Do You Feel About Heroes in Crisis?

I enjoyed reading it as it came out. I always love King’s work. the killing, in an unfortunate way, make sense. the dudes kids have been completely erased from existence, and the love of his life doesn’t know who he is. he’s not gonna be focused on his powers, He’s trying to cope with how his life is no longer whole. He didn’t murder the people on purpose. though I guess the framing two other people thing is crazy and out of character for wally.loved the booster and ted moments though.

1 Like

hello, welcome to the community! I do want to point out that there actually is a black wally west in the comics! ( though, wallace has actually become more than just the black wally west.). sorry if you already knew this and I misunderstood. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It was a story. I mean what more can you say?You have to have a deep love for DC lore to understand some of it, and the new elements were (at times) hard to follow. I enjoyed it but it’ll be a while before I reread

1 Like

I did not know this.

I’m not a big dc reader. I dip in on series from time to time but the larger continuity is often lost on me. I’m guessing that this new Wallace could be used more effectively without white Wally West around.

He should of course be more than “just a black Wally West” he should be his own character with his own voice, development, etc. Forgive my ignorance, brevity, and glibness on the subject. Comments sections are rarely a good place to casually talk race and politics of race.

1 Like

It’s all good, I get it!