How Do You Change Your Avatar?

anyone know how to change the Avatar in Community? I can change it on the main site but it won’t change my community pic

2 Likes

Did you ever get any info on this? I can’t figure it out either.

1 Like

I’m on an iPhone SE, and I’ve noticed avatar changes I make on the app (using the MY DC option at the bottom) don’t always carry over to the community.

If I’m on a desktop or chromebook, I make the change from DC Universe, and that usually does the trick. I sometimes have to log in and out of my app and on the website to see the change.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was talking about this issue in the community 2.0 master topic section. Mine won’t allow me to change my pictures either. It will simply change it to the default pics every time I click save changes.

1 Like

Yeah, but the question is how do you even change your avatar. I can’t find the option anywhere.

1 Like

I can’t even find the setting to do this.

1 Like

@dscreativity.18138 If you’re on the app, click on MY DC.

Your current avatar should appear and have a little pencil over it - click it.

Next, you’ll see your avatar with a little camera over it. Click again. Choose photo.

Voi la.

If on the site (and I’m doing this from memory), go to the main site, MY DC, settings. I think it works the same way from that point.

4 Likes

I think viola is one word. But I have no idea.

1 Like

Strange, mine doesn’t have a little pencil over it.

1 Like

Here is a step by step for PC.

1. Find that perfect picture. (This is important)

2. Save it.

3. Open up DC app homepage.

4. Click on username in top right.

5. Click on “My DC”

6. Your current profile pic should be somewhere near the middle left. Click the pencil.

7. Click on the profile pic again.

8. Select your cool pic out whatever file you saved it to.

9. Click “Save Changes”

Sorry if this is a little simplistic, but better safe than sorry!

2 Likes

Je ne parle pas francais :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Alright. I give up. You win.

2 Likes

That’s weird! If you can take a picture of your screen and post it, I (or someone else on here) can try to get an idea of what’s going on.

1 Like

We’re all winners here :fr:

2 Likes

I’m having this problem as well. My avatar (Killer Frost in front of an asexual flag, in case you were wondering) registers perfectly fine on DC universe infinite but not here on the forums.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re having this issue, @CaitlinSnowLeopard! It can take a little time for pictures to show up for new accounts, so I would just give it a bit of time and it should work.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @CaitlinSnowLeopard! Glad to hear it worked itself out. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Killer Frost is a great character and I’m happy to see some more asexual representation around! :00_dc_pride_as:

Please let the moderator team know if you happen to need anything!

2 Likes

my avatar pic isn’t changing could some one help me
it worked never mind

3 Likes

As someone who regularly changes mine I can confirm it often takes a little while.

3 Likes