How do we feel about Robert Pattinson as Batman?

Robert Pattinson is being look at as Batman. I’m hearing good and bad things about it. I just wanna know how fans feel. I personally feel that he can do it. How do you feel?

2 Likes

He’s confirmed as Batman now, right? I don’t see any need to worry until at least the first trailer. I’m not going to judge until I see him in the role. Plenty of odd choices for actors have worked out in the past.

2 Likes

He has a head, which I’m a hardliner on.

1 Like

My opinion …I don’t like it , it’s just all the guys who play batman, in a movie 80 % it’s Bruce Wayne 20% batman ,

1 Like

I don’t like it. 1 Just imagine standing him next to Aquaman. 2 Ben Affleck has had good movies before his role. This kid doesn’t. 3 they could have given the fans something truly special like Micheal Keaton taking up the role and doing a three movie arc that introduces Terry and Batman beyond. No they don’t care to serve the fans. Getting a hear throb worked for them with superman and Shazam so they asked who was the dark heart throb and they grabbed this kid.

1 Like

I’m cool with it,what with him having a head and all.

1 Like

Another live action DC movie i am not excited to see.

1 Like

at First i was on the fence “Edward from Twilight lol” but after watching the films he has been in recently after twilight and seeing everything that i hope i legit with clips and leaks. i can actually see him as a young batman and Bruce Wayne. especially if that one clip is real the intensity focus concentration as he stares at his villain wall. but what are your thoughts???

2 Likes

I think he’ll be fine. I don’t know if he’s exactly young. He’s 34. Kilmer was 35. Bale was 30. He is a baby face though.

maybe with the makeup and slight de aging technology they might make him a bit younger. but they do have a great cast lineup so im being hopeful. and given how fans react they might greenlight a riddler and penguin solo films similer to Joker where itll be their own thing.

1 Like

I’m not sure how seasoned this Batman is supposed to be. You?

I’m still hoping WB decides to cancel the movie. I want a Ben Affleck Batman instead.

I was so bummed when Ben Affleck left the role, which makes it hard for me to excited for this new Batman. I think Pattinson could be really good. But I’m going to wait till I see the movie.

1 Like

I trust the director Matt Reeves and any decisions he makes. Period.

I feel good, remember this is supposed to be Year Two Batman.

Problem is there’s been a MAJOR hate campaign against him by so called DC/Batman fans. Mainly ZS extremists who want their way or nothing (which shows their calls for creative freedom are basically lip service)

1 Like

I have reservations after seeing the suit but I remain hopeful.

1 Like

He’s a great actor- he’ll be a great Batman.

We can have this version of Batman and still have Affleck come back as Batman. That’s part of what makes a multiverse so great.

3 Likes

Totally agree! I’m always willing to give anyone a chance.

3 Likes