How did you guys feel about Ruby Rose as Batwoman?

I was just watching the Elseworlds crossover. I didn’t get to any Batwoman scenes yet cuz I wanted to hear opinions on how she was before I watch. I really enjoy Batwoman a lot so I wanna know how they handled her.

3 Likes

She was done well. Go check out already and don’t worry about other opinions

4 Likes

I agree she was done well. I am looking forward to seeing more of this cearater soon.

1 Like

pretty awesome–at least as good as the last time a major character with an imminent solo series debuted on Arrow … Grant Gustin as Barry Allen, which, if alliteration alone is any indication, Ruby Rose as Kate Kane is perfect

3 Likes

Ruby Rose is perfect.

4 Likes

I have no frame of reference, either with the character or the actress. Both were good IMHO, and the writers left me wanting more on the whole Batwoman/Batman/Gotham scene…which I’m guessing is what they wanted.

2 Likes

Ruby is the PERFECT Batwoman! I thought she was amazing :smiley::+1:t4:

3 Likes

Obviously she rocked the crimson: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/othermedia/ruby-rose-as-batwoman-look

1 Like

I’ve only recently started reading Batwoman comics, so I don’t feel like I have a really good point of reference, but for what it’s worth I think she’ll be fantastic! I’m looking forward to seeing her portrayal of the character :slight_smile:

1 Like

Her costume and acting seemed on point. I only read new 52 batwoman and gonna start the rebirth soon. I like thT she fights lots of supernatural enemies in 52.

2 Likes

Not enough to go on…,but…I liked her

1 Like

She did really well. I saw Ruby Rose in The Meg last summer and thought she was a great actress. The Batwoman live action series needs to get here soon lol.

2 Likes

Anyone who’s allowed to dress to look like the 66 Batmobile black and red stripes I’m in!!! Dy-no-mite!!!

1 Like

…like this!!!

8gYsc1K.jpg

I thought she was awesome! I wish they had a nice hefty scene with her and Supergirl teaming up. That would’ve been pretty amazing!

2 Likes

I liked her as Batwoman. Ruby has been growing on me lately. Her acting has improved. I think we may be getting a Batwoman CW show. If so, I wouldn’t be entirely opposed to it.

1 Like

I am fine with it, because I would marry her if I could.

1 Like

The Kara/Kate ship is real y’all! :hugs:

3 Likes

I was so excited when they said she was going to have an onscreen appearance, while at the same time slightly terrified that it would change/mess up my favorite character. Once I saw elseworlds, I was really happy with Ruby Rose in the role. I thought she did a good job and looked the part, even the change in hair color didn’t bother me too much. I’m now completely pumped for the 2019 television show.

2 Likes

Did care for her at all