How did you came to DC Universe?

I became attentive on DC Universe by the DCU original series Titans. After watching season 1 on Netflix, I researched the internet and found out that Titans is a DCU original. I found DC Universe so good (you can even read comics, that’s the main reason why I use DCU) that I’ve become a yearly subscriber.

What about you? How did you get on DC Universe? Are you a subscriber? If so, do you have a month or year subscription? What is the main reason why you have a subscription or not? Tell your story!

2 Likes

Titans season 1. After seeing the trailer for it, I was sold. I wanted to see my Teen Titans in live action for so long. At first I thought it was a hoax, but then photos started to get released and I squealed with excitement!

2 Likes

Probably all the comics on here. I have read more than my money’s worth.

2 Likes

I heard about DC Universe when they announced Young Justice Season 3. I’ve been a huge fan since it first came on. I got a subscription with the Titans because the trailers looked decent. I’ve been on ever since for the Titans, Young Justice, and all the comics.

1 Like

I saw there was a real interest put forward by DC, the shows, the movies, the comics. I have a large “super-fan” collection and this is just natural progression. My only hesitation was the idea that it might go bad quick if the response wasn’t strong enough, but after watching some original shows I have faith that this will grow and refuse to watch from the sidelines. Didn’t know how bad I NEEDED this until it was here.

1 Like

I finished my play through of all the batman video games and re-fell in love with some of the characters again. I haven’t thought about batman since I was like 7 with my legos and cartoons.
I had been hearing about how bad Titans was going to be, so then I subbed for a month and started reading some comics. And I haven’t canceled my membership since.

Young Justice Season 3 :joy: