how awesome would an appearance by the question be in YJi

I loved episodes of JLU with the question. Wouldn’t it be great to have him in Outsiders? After all is this Savage not leading the biggest conspiracy of them all? Is he not the “they” that controls everything?

1 Like

I mean, YJ has always been a series that has focused on young heroes. But… you know. I certainly wouldn’t hate my favorite character showing up.

1 Like

I think Q recruiting Foragger for a teamup, side mission would be awesome.

1 Like

Best part of it would be YJ members reaction to this lunatic (no offense Hubcity)

If you think Q is crazy… you don’t know Q.

One of the aspects of Young Justice I love is that the characters don’t stay in a state of arrested development. They grow and mature over time and many are even adults in the story canon, while still effectively main characters. They’ve also worked with adult heroes in the past, specifically the League.

So, in that regard, I wouldn’t have any problem welcoming Q into the show, personally. And, since they’ve dealt with issues of conspiracy, lies, and broken trust, dropping him in might be interesting.

Of course, that’s just my opinion. Feel free to let me know if you disagree and why!