How about that Birds of Prey teaser?

I know it was really quick & short, but I’m glad they showed something. It’s not coming out till next year, but I think it’s cool to have a tease. I love that Ewan McGregor is in the movie as Black Mask.

5 Likes

I’m a little upset they’re not using Barbra Gordon/batgirl but I’m excited either way. All the actors look great

1 Like

I just hope black canary is as good a fighter like she is in the comics

4 Likes

I’m definitely rooting for it to be good or at least entertaining. I’m also still hoping for a Suicide Squad 2.

3 Likes

I’m still salty that Babs/Oracle isn’t going to be in the movie. She freakin’ founded the Birds of Prey.

3 Likes

True. Unless they’re keeping it a surprise?

2 Likes

@RandallusPrime that would be an awesome surprise!

2 Likes

I think they are planning a Batgirl solo movie that’s why Barbara won’t be featured in Birds of Prey. I’m in the minority of people who don’t believe every movie and TV show has to be 100% comic accurate. Let an artist make some art thats unique to them.

4 Likes

I don’t mind Barbra not being batgirl yet but I hope she’s at least in the movie. Maybe they are gonna surprise us!

1 Like

Considering the screenwriter for Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) is also writing the Batgirl script, I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s an established connection.

1 Like

I’ll be there in theatre February next year for this. The DCU is on Fire!

1 Like

If black mask is really going to be on it, I hope they don’t kill him.

2 Likes

I’m so excited for Huntress & Canary on the big screen. Arrow version of Huntress was lacking to me. So hope Winstead does her justice, & I believe she will.

2 Likes

Not crazy about Winstead getting cast as Huntress, but I’ll give it a shot. Margot Robbie, as usual looking lovely. The Women of DC are the best! Marvel can’t beat them, lol.