House of Horror

Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That’s my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.

3 Likes

@HouseofHorror We have a new topic and comics ready for your eyeballs to devour!

4 Likes

Sgt Rock vs The Army of the Dead

Dc announced the new 6 issue mini-series written by Bruce Campbell coming September 27.

This combines two of my favorite things zombies and Bruce!

Link

4 Likes

I wonder if this will show up on DCUI as its a crossover with Dynamite. I am hoping it does but my expectations are low.

3 Likes

I hope so!

3 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror I have created a topic in the Iceberg Lounge to talk about horror movies!
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/house-of-horror-movies/3230078

5 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror It is Sunday and that means we have a new topic!!!

4 Likes

@HouseofHorror we are diving into the rich world of Fringe!

6 Likes

Oooh, a WildStorm tie-in to a very solid TV series, neat!

I might just take a gander at this one. :wildstorm_universe:

3 Likes

I meant to link the Wildstorm club and going to fix that now!

3 Likes

I did the same thing with Fringe!!
, I watched (I thought all of it) then it returned & I was like: oh I guess it got more episodes approved. It seemed like forever between when I thought it was over, til the new ones came out? Watched like half of those. Never finished the back half.

1 Like

Oh, you don’t have to. :slight_smile:

I wasn’t gently prodding you to do so, just nerding out about Fringe. :smiling_face:

But…free press is free press, so…:wink:

2 Likes

It says private. how do I get in?

2 Likes

To get into the Iceberg Lounge: How To Enter The Iceberg Lounge

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

You are welcome!!!

2 Likes

Hello @HouseofHorror! We have a new selection of books this week. To go along with this month’s theme of TV tie-ins we are featuring “Supernatural Origins”. This mini-series follows the beginning of it all with John Winchester’s decision to become a hunter.

House of Horror 66: Supernatural Origins TV Tie-in - Clubs & Events - DC Community (dcuniverseinfinite.com)

6 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror! We have a brand new topic! Make sure to get under your blankets with a flashlight as you read The Nice House On The Lake!

6 Likes

Hello @HouseofHorror!!! I am excited to debut our brand new House of Horror TV! We will be watching iZombie for our first show!!!

5 Likes

Today is Casandra Peterson’s 73rd birthday!!!

6 Likes