House of Horror

Oh my :batparrot:

1 Like

I wish I could channel @tomphoenix663.88164 and @scoop001 super reading powers!

2 Likes

Well, at least my power is better than Gazebo Boy’s. Lol :joy:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to dig into the awesomeness. I’m so pleased to hear that Sandman is coming to DCU

3 Likes

It’s a good thing you don’t have to wait for too long!

1 Like

Gazebo Boy, with the power to teleport between gazebo from across the multiverse he fights the Termite Lords to protect the peace loving Picnictopeans.

3 Likes

Good morning!

I have a mug filled with coffee and am about to press play on this movie!

2 Likes

Groovy flick!

2 Likes

I am very happy that I didn’t need to pay $50 for an OOP DVD. They finally released it on blu!

2 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror the first Halloween profile has been posted!

3 Likes

They look so cool. :+1:

3 Likes

@HouseofHorror I hope everyone is doing great as the Halloween season is fully upon us! I have just posted the newest House of Horror! I am testing this method out as opposed to the private messages. Let me know which way you prefer House of Horror updates!

3 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ I like this method of announcing the new post.

2 Likes

I just know that @tomphoenix663.88164 keeps an eye out for the emails/direct messages. I am hoping he will see these as well!

On a completely unrelated note, have you seen Halloween Kills yet?

2 Likes

Nooo…:cry:

I assume you did? What did you think?

2 Likes

I liked it. I mean, it was big and dumb with a high kill count. It was a good middle to the current trilogy and picked up where the last one left off. I am thinking I might watch both of them back to back. There are also nice connections to the previous movies including scenes with the great Donald Pleasence aka Dr. Loomis. I also enjoyed the way that actor that played Michael Meyers was credited as playing The Shape and not Meyers. Some excellent fan service all around.

There are some scenes that when viewing in late 2021 might seem like social commentary from events that happened in early 2021 and then I realized that the movie was finished filming in 2019 and delayed for release last year to this year due to the pandemic.

2 Likes

Very cool, I really like the first movie but have not watched much beyond that. It is a big blind spot in my horror movie viewing. Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

2 Likes

Hey @HouseofHorror Comixology has a huge Locke & Key sale! This is a horror series written by Joe Hill and it also includes the Locke & Key/Sandman crossover! I bought all of the books and it was around $18.50 with my Comixology Unlimited subscription.

4 Likes

Locke & Key is one of my faves.

And Joe Hill is such a great writer. He’s up there with his dad for sures.

3 Likes

The first comics I have read by Joe Hill were the Hill House books we read in HoH. Needless to say, if I see his name on a comic book I am willing to try it. I couldn’t pass that sale up, especially as the Sandman/L&K books 0-2 were crazy cheap. I believe issue 0 was $0.44 or something crazy like that.

3 Likes